In light of the recent earnings for BlackBerry and Crackberry Kevin's vision and leadership (Great Podcast!), what would Kevin do if he were to be placed for ninety (90) days at the helm of BlackBerry? What would be his immediate agenda first? Operations? Products? Customers? Radical Worldwide BlackBerry Evangelism? What say you?
    06-30-13 05:46 AM
    Will he get his hair cut again?
    Wouldn't that be "mind blowing"?
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-30-13 06:12 AM
    I'm curious as well to hear what would be on his top to do list.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 06:50 AM
    A free car to every bb10 owner.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    JeepBB and sosof like this.
    06-30-13 06:54 AM
    What makes you belieBBe that CBKevin would actually want the job?

His front-page editorial/contest article asking for erm... anything positive to be posted didn't read to me like it came from a man with solutions?

BTW - I asked for a Surface Pro. Wonder if I'll win? LOL
    06-30-13 07:00 AM
    I would like to hear his take on what he thinks needs to be done. Where BB is lacking etc.... What the next step should be.
    06-30-13 07:07 AM
    He would realize that it's a big ship, and it takes a lot of steer it.

Folks, product development is not easy. Sometimes we have every intention of bringing something out but some last minute thing throws things off course, or the product/feature needs to be watered down.

I've learned the hard way is to keep your mouth shut and don't give any hints out until you are 99.9% done and passed all signatures for the various department to sign off on it. Otherwise you have disappointed vendors or clients.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Kevin likes this.
    06-30-13 07:26 AM
    No "fragmentation" in all of the aforementioned areas...
    06-30-13 09:40 AM
    Cool thread.

To wiped to answer... been out in the sun all day working --- > Photo by crackberrykevin • Instagram

I always have ideas. Haven't put them together in a package that answers this kind of question though. Definitely per above, big ship to steer.

Going to give it some thought though. Will see how things go at the AGM on July 9th. After that when I'm home, will put the ideas down into an editorial.
    06-30-13 09:48 PM
    Cool thread.

To wiped to answer... been out in the sun all day working --- > Photo by crackberrykevin � Instagram

I always have ideas. Haven't put them together in a package that answers this kind of question though. Definitely per above, big ship to steer.

Going to give it some thought though. Will see how things go at the AGM on July 9th. After that when I'm home, will put the ideas down into an editorial.
    Ever the fearless leader, go strong bruh...word

Posted via my Zormtrooper...
    06-30-13 09:54 PM