Hey Guys

1)So im just curious if i put events in my calender and all, is there a way i can get something to pop up and say : Your appointments for today are: blah blah

2) Also say if i put the event for June 1st. And set the reminder to 15 mins. Is it going to alarm me every 15 mins till June 1st?

3) What do you guys use? The Default bb calendar app or something else?
    02-21-09 11:32 AM
    It will remind you or popup 15 minutes prior to the event, not every 15 minutes until the event etc. You can change that time btw to anything you would like. For really important appointments I have it set up to give me a days notice and then the next day 30 minutes notice (2 entries) just so I dont miss it

I use the standard blackberry calendar and google sync which makes it much easier for me
    02-21-09 11:35 AM
    When in the calendar, you can hit the bb button and go to "view agenda." It then shows you all of your upcoming appointments and you can also set it to show your free time.
    If you go into your calendar options, you can set the calendar default view to agenda.

You might also want to look at a "today" theme. It shows your upcoming appointments right on your screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:44 PM
    I use blackberry default calendar, works just fine.
    02-21-09 12:46 PM
    I just use the built in berry calendar which works perfect for anything appointment wise you may need to do. No sense in getting a different app to do the same thing lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:49 PM
    I use my BB calender as an initial starting point. Many times when I add an event/meeting to the calendar I do not have my laptop with me. So, i add the event to my phone. Then when I have access to my PC I plug in and sync to outlook. This gives me a nice graphical depiction of my daily timeline. I then print that out and know weeks/months in advance. It works for me, because I am a big picture kinda guy. As for the "today" theme... unfortunately I have not found any themes for the Nextel BB other than the 2 default ones installed on the device.
    02-21-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD