I don't have to leave Crackberry just because I no longer use a BB. I'm not flexing, Just stating the facts sir. I thought we could have a civil discussion without anyone getting offended? Guess not. Would you rather I lie and say my Android is super slow? And why would you think I was trying to prove something. Sounds like you are. Does anyone have to prove that water is wet? No, it just is and I suspect it's always been that way.
    This thread was NOT in any shape or form about Android, OP never mentioned Android, he actually possibly discovered something within the BB browser. Everybody's missing his point.
    Android people, this thread does not concern you, stay out please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-11 06:45 PM
    Yes but where will iOS and Android be by then?
    So you are asking me where they will be in a couple of months?

07-18-11 06:51 PM
    This thread was NOT in any shape or form about Android, OP never mentioned Android, he actually possibly discovered something within the BB browser. Everybody's missing his point.

Dude thread went off topic so you had to come in here and fuel the fire with your passive aggressive comments. Be easy bro we fully understand the OP's point.
    07-18-11 06:52 PM
    I don't have to leave Crackberry just because I no longer use a BB. I'm not flexing, Just stating the facts sir. I thought we could have a civil discussion without anyone getting offended? Guess not. Would you rather I lie and say my Android is super slow? And why would you think I was trying to prove something. Sounds like you are. Does anyone have to prove that water is wet? No, it just is and I suspect it's always been that way.
    The problem is, it was never about android. It has already been said in this thread but is worth repeating. The OP never discussed other platforms...you did. That is why it seems you had a point to prove. Regardless I think we are done with our discussion.
    07-18-11 06:54 PM
    So you are asking me where they will be in a couple of months?

Rhetorical question... no need to answer.
    07-18-11 06:55 PM
    Dude thread went off topic so you had to come in here and fuel the fire with your passive aggressive comments. Be easy bro we fully understand the OP's point.
    Would be nice to get back on topic though, do you mind?

07-18-11 06:55 PM
    The problem is, it was never about android. It has already been said in this thread but is worth repeating. The OP never discussed other platforms...you did. That is why it seems you had a point to prove. Regardless I think we are done with our discussion.
    Thanks for the repeat.
    07-18-11 06:57 PM
    Would be nice to get back on topic though, do you mind?

Not at all. Continue....
    07-18-11 06:57 PM
    Thanks for the repeat.
    We're all here for you bro.
    07-18-11 07:01 PM

Who the he|| are you to decide who posts what where?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-18-11 at 07:07 PM.
    07-18-11 07:05 PM
    We're all here for you bro.
    That's fine as long as you doodz serve me by choice.
    07-18-11 07:06 PM

+1 Billion
    07-18-11 07:09 PM

Was this thread anything to do with Android?

07-18-11 07:11 PM
    Rhetorical question... no need to answer.
    No sh*t its rhetorical. But my guess is they (ios and android browsers) will be somewhat similar to where they are at now.

07-18-11 07:18 PM
    This is stupid. To the OP... could you maybe try posting this again in a new thread? I am actually really interested in other people's experience with the browser cache. I am not however, even remotely interested in how jacked/awesome other CB member's Android devices are...
    07-18-11 07:20 PM
    Was this thread anything to do with Android?

Doesn't matter, Android people don't have to stay out because you say so

Last edited by pcgizmo; 07-18-11 at 07:41 PM.
    K Bear likes this.
    07-18-11 07:20 PM
    "Wow!" Is all I have to say about this thread.

07-18-11 07:23 PM
    Doesn't matter, Android people don't have to stay out because you say so

You're right... they don't. They ARE however, disrespecting the OP by hijacking his thread.
    07-18-11 08:02 PM
    Some users claimed they had both. I mean we wouldnt be here if we never had a blackberry. I cannot speak for the torch and I am curious as well. People stating blackberry OS 6 has improved on the browser speeds but others are stating otherwise.
    07-18-11 08:05 PM
    Some users claimed they had both. I mean we wouldnt be here if we never had a blackberry. I cannot speak for the torch and I am curious as well. People stating blackberry OS 6 has improved on the browser speeds but others are stating otherwise.
    I had a 9650 with OS 5 and then upgraded it to OS 6. The OS 6 browser is definitely noticeably faster than OS 5 but still on the slow side.
    07-18-11 08:19 PM
    Imagine another CB thread turning to ish....

07-18-11 08:59 PM
    The op asked if the BB browser is really that slow right? So comparing it to other devices is not going off topic. his point may have been not clearing the cache and improving the speed but his thread title did not indicate that. I'm on OS 5 and sometimes don't clear my cache for weeks and its still painfully slow!! So to answer his question in the title one would have to say yes. Every one of my friends androids put BB to shame in that respect. If I didn't have OM I would prolly not use the web on my phone cuz it is that damn bad. I have heard OS6 is better but only marginally, so here's to hoping Os7 can compete!!!!!!

07-18-11 09:18 PM
    Jesus, you people need to chill. Anyone claiming the BB browser is slow needs to prioritize more important things in their life.

****, I got by fine on os5....yes os6 is faster, but we are talking seconds separating the two.

I has never taken me longer than 15 seconds to load a full page on os5....I don't even clear my cache either.

I have heard that GSM phones run faster, so....

But honestly people need to get a gripe on speed. Like if a page don't load in a nano second their life is gonna end, or a Hulk like session shall take place. Calm down.....

07-18-11 09:26 PM
    I just timed my reply...5 seconds...OMG, so slow!!!

07-18-11 09:27 PM
    The browser on OS5 is abysmal. It's much improved on OS6. And even more so on OS7. The OS7 browser is closer to the competition than any other HH browser to date. Not quite on par with the PlayBook, but sufficiently fast enough for everyday needs. IMHO.
    howarmat and purijagmohan like this.
    07-18-11 09:34 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD