Hi all,
    Just recently today, I've been getting weird problems with the Blackberry Browsers. Started today, and I hadn't installed anything for weeks. The main problem is that the browser has problems loading up pages and is not able to use google.com. If I search for an item on the Browser it would take me to the results in Google, but then I am not able to touch anything, it just doesnt recognize any touch motion. I am using a Blackberry Z10 and 10.1.0.273. Is anyone else having troubles like this or is anyone able to give advice? Do I really need to wipe my device?
    Edit: I am also unable to enter a url to the Browser bar on the bottom.

Thanks.
    07-12-13 08:37 PM
    Same here. I changed the search to Bing and it worked for a while and now it's doing the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 08:39 PM
    I changed to Yahoo right now, and it is doing the same thing. So it has nothing to do with google.com. Maybe it has to do with whatever site the search client is with. But there is other problems with the browser even if I don't start surfing with a search.
    07-12-13 08:41 PM
    My browser seems to be getting worse to the point where it can't load any pages. It will load halfway then the load bar stops.
    07-12-13 08:45 PM
    Did a battery pull. No resolve.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:03 PM
    Hi all,

My end is resolved, after a simple clearing of history, cookies and other data, and site exceptions. I could have sworn I already done this 10x before, but I did it now, and everything is back to the browser we all love. But if anyone else is still having problems, let me know.
    07-12-13 09:05 PM
    I tried that before I did simple clearing of what's all on the Privacy and Security screen. Give that a try djdragon, and let me know if it helped. I'm curious for my own end as well.
    07-12-13 09:07 PM
    Hi all,

My end is resolved, after a simple clearing of history, cookies and other data, and site exceptions. I could have sworn I already done this 10x before, but I did it now, and everything is back to the browser we all love. But if anyone else is still having problems, let me know.
    Well hot damn, that worked.

Only things I had in site exceptions was google maps.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 09:30 PM
    Well hot damn, that worked.

Only things I had in site exceptions was google maps.

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Guess what? Me too. Only browser permission was for Google maps.
    07-12-13 09:37 PM
    Ah Google, how I loathe thee.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry_Pwner likes this.
    07-12-13 10:31 PM
    I'm using 10.1.0.273 too. But my problem is different. I Just can't load the twitter site. I have tried clearing everything. And I have tried to go to through google. Nothing yet. All other sites work. Except the twitter site.
    07-13-13 04:59 PM
    I'm using 10.1.0.273 too. But my problem is different. I Just can't load the twitter site. I have tried clearing everything. And I have tried to go to through google. Nothing yet. All other sites work. Except the twitter site.
    Hey davinci4real,

I just gave Twitter a try on my browser as I always use the app anyways, so I had to know. The website loaded up fine. That is weird if the browser isn't opening Twitter for you. Are you able to use the app instead for now? I find the app that comes stock to work great.
    07-14-13 12:25 AM
    Just curious, did any of you clear the history and cache just before the problem started?

My theory is that if you clear the history and cache after upgrading to 10.1, the browser hangs on sites that you visited before clearing everything. Perhaps the sites' cookies get corrupted instead of cleared. At least that's the sense I got.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 01:32 AM
    Same problem since yesterday. Deleted everything, rebooted, no change. Browser loads pages only halfway, is not displaying pages at all.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 05:17 AM
    Same problem since yesterday. Deleted everything, rebooted, no change. Browser loads pages only halfway, is not displaying pages at all.
    Try: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=8668592

Posted via CB10
    1Criz likes this.
    07-14-13 08:05 AM
    Thanks.

It seems that combination of Method 2 and then Method 1 finally did the trick after few tries.

Could anyone explain what www.google.com/?t is doing and why this works?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:23 AM
    This happened to me many times and I still have to do this every time still blackberry should fix it. This problem occurs every time you delete cookies. To fix
    1. Close browser
    2.Turn off wifi/data
    3. Open browser get the cannot connect page
    4. Delete history/cookies
    5. Under displays and actions press reset search engines
    6. Close browser

It should work now! As of now you have to do this every time you delete cookies.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 01:32 AM
    Clearing the browser and history works all the time, I do it every 2 or 3 weeks

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:32 AM
    I had this problem, and clearing the cache and history would make it go away for a while. It would always come back though. Then I did the full security wipe. It hasn't come back since.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 03:36 AM