I use the browser on my Blackberry almost more than I use my laptop. I still prefer my Safari browser on my ipod but it's not as convient as my bb's. I've downloaded Bolt and Opera mini. Does anyone know when a new bb browser is coming out or when it will have an update for more than one tab at a time and flash player??

Thx in advance for your replies??
    09-27-09 11:37 AM
    Skyfire is in the works and is supposed to support flashplayer, but nobody knows when it will release! OS 5.0 has tabbed browsing and a couple other updates, you might want to wait until that releases which it won't be too long...
    09-27-09 11:55 AM
    skyfire is suppose to be a pretty good browser but i would not want flash on my browser as it would slow it down with adds way to much..

when bolts update comes out it will be the one ill be using
    09-27-09 12:33 PM
    Supposedly BB version 5.0 will include tabbed browsing. Coming out pretty soon I think?
    09-28-09 07:06 AM
    The new Opera mini has tabbed browsing now tho it's been getting mixed reviews.

Opera Mini is the next generation mobile browser for any mobile phone.
    09-28-09 07:58 AM
    I use the browser on my Blackberry almost more than I use my laptop. I still prefer my Safari browser on my ipod but it's not as convient as my bb's. I've downloaded Bolt and Opera mini. Does anyone know when a new bb browser is coming out or when it will have an update for more than one tab at a time and flash player??

Thx in advance for your replies??
    The new Opera mini has tabbed browsing now tho it's been getting mixed reviews.

Opera Mini is the next generation mobile browser for any mobile phone.
    I've been using the Opera5 beta since its release, and I'm pretty happy with it. (The link in the last post is for the current Opera 4.2, not the v.5 beta)
    It has tabbed browsing, and integration with the BB mail app, so you can open links in Opera instead of the BB Browser.
    It's not perfect (it's a beta after all), but I like it.
    It has a few minor bugs, and it's quite slow, but the page rendering is excellent, and it's the closest to a desktop web experience I've gotten on my Curve.
    09-28-09 10:16 AM
    Waiting for Skyfire.
    09-28-09 10:48 AM
    Skyfire does sound promising.
    I'd love to just have one browser installed.
    I like Opera 5 for it's e-mail link integration, password & cookie memory and tabs
    I like Bolt for it's speed and BlackBerry interface abilities (copy/paste, space in an address is automatically a .)

*Sigh*
    If only there were a browser that had it all...
    09-28-09 02:04 PM
    Let's pray that RIM + Torch = good!
    09-28-09 02:10 PM
    Let's pray that RIM + Torch = good!
    +1
    I pray that it works out!
    09-28-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD