Presenting my all-new BlackBerry Book design:
    BlackBerry Book - BlackBerry Slider/Tablet Concept-blackberry-book.jpg

It's a tablet with a slider keyboard.

Not as good as my last design because it was a bit rushed, but I think if they;d make this with a slidable/foldable keyboard (think Microsoft Surface Tablet), it could be a success.

Also, the 4x4 keyboard on the left is a numeric keypad (similar to the password lock on bb10 phones) and the weird cross on the right is a trackpad; with the 'answer' key on the top, 'end call' key on the bottom, 'menu' key on the left and 'return key on the right of the trackpad.
    03-30-15 07:02 PM
    Awesome idea!
    03-30-15 07:04 PM
    Very cool, as long as it would not feel awkward to type on, this would be an awesome tablet

Nice work

BB for Life
    03-31-15 07:29 AM
    Very cool, as long as it would not feel awkward to type on, this would be an awesome tablet

Nice work

BB for Life
    Yes, i feel the same way

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-31-15 04:57 PM
    How are you meant to type on it? With your thumbs or like a notebook? If it's a thumb-typer then the screen would be no more than 5 inches diagonal. If it's like a notebook then the screen would need to be about 17 inches diagonal.
    03-31-15 05:02 PM
    Presenting my all-new BlackBerry Book design:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackBerry Book.jpg 
Views:	1188 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	344730

It's a tablet with a slider keyboard.

Not as good as my last design because it was a bit rushed, but I think if they;d make this with a slidable/foldable keyboard (think Microsoft Surface Tablet), it could be a success.

Also, the 4x4 keyboard on the left is a numeric keypad (similar to the password lock on bb10 phones) and the weird cross on the right is a trackpad; with the 'answer' key on the top, 'end call' key on the bottom, 'menu' key on the left and 'return key on the right of the trackpad.
    What if the slide out key board came out on an angle and when fully extended kicked out a kick stand at the perfect desktop use angle?

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    03-31-15 05:03 PM
    What if the slide out key board came out on an angle and when fully extended kicked out a kick stand at the perfect desktop use angle?

 Posted using my powerful BlackBerry Z30 
    Well I did say that it would be movable so you could I guess make it into a stand

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 05:05 PM
    The numeric keypad would HAVE to be on the right hand side.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 09:25 AM
    The numeric keypad would HAVE to be on the right hand side.

Posted via CB10
    Yes but a track pad on the left side would feel weird

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 12:56 PM
    Yes but a track pad on the left side would feel weird

Posted via CB10
    Of course that would feel weird too, but if this tablet would be meant for business customers then it would be more useful to have the keypad on the right and no directional keys. Anyone who uses spreadsheets would be turned off by that immediately because they use the keypad all the time.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 02:40 PM
    Of course that would feel weird too, but if this tablet would be meant for business customers then it would be more useful to have the keypad on the right and no directional keys. Anyone who uses spreadsheets would be turned off by that immediately because they use the keypad all the time.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I understand. I use spreadsheets a lot so I understand the need for the keypad but because I'm left-handed, I guess I put it on the wrong side for the majority of people lol

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 04:37 PM