Does anybody here know when the Blackberry Bold will be available for T-mobile? I'm in the U.S. if that makes a difference.... I have the Curve 8320 and i am yearning for the Bold! The Storm is only on Verizon here and i don't care much for it anyway.
    12-03-08 01:39 PM
    I hear T-Mo USA passed on the Bold but you never know as that could have changed. This was as of a couple of months ago.
    12-03-08 01:41 PM
    I hear T-Mo USA passed on the Bold but you never know as that could have changed. This was as of a couple of months ago.
    PLEASE TELL ME YOUR F-ING LIENG!!!!
    Last edited by jonjonthebeast; 12-03-08 at 01:48 PM.
    12-03-08 01:45 PM
    You could get an unlocked Bold and use it on TMO. Won't have 3G but it should work.
    12-03-08 01:47 PM
    PLEASE TELL YOUR F-ING LIENG!!!!
    That is extremely RUDE and UNCALLED for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TMO DID pass on the bold, sorry to bust your bubble on that part, BUT, you could buy one off of ebay that is UNLOCKED and then you could use it on TMO's service.
    So instead of being rude and obnoxious just go back and sit in your corner until you can come out and play nice.
    12-03-08 01:49 PM
    [QUOTE=Garz;1098106]I hear T-Mo USA passed on the Bold but you never know as that could have changed. This was as of a couple of months ago.[/QU

iMA try and call T mobile customer service and see if they know....
    12-03-08 01:50 PM
    PLEASE TELL ME YOUR F-ING LIENG!!!!
    I am not lying but thats just what I have been told. I hope for T-Mo users that the info I received is wrong. But you can do what Sunkast stated above.
    12-03-08 01:51 PM
    I have a unlocked Bold running on TMobile in the U.S.. Minus the 3G everything works great. The phone is amazing! I Love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 01:52 PM
    That is extremely RUDE and UNCALLED for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TMO DID pass on the bold, sorry to bust your bubble on that part, BUT, you could buy one off of ebay that is UNLOCKED and then you could use it on TMO's service.
    So instead of being rude and obnoxious just go back and sit in your corner until you can come out and play nice.
    Wasn't be rude just fooling around..... Thanks for the info tho
    I was hoping to hear another answer but if its true then ill have to move on.....
    12-03-08 01:52 PM
    I have a unlocked Bold running on TMobile in the U.S.. Minus the 3G everything works great. The phone is amazing! I Love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What do u mean minus the 3g?? And i assume you have no warranty on any kind?? Also how do use all functions? u still have a data plan??
    12-03-08 01:54 PM
    This post is unrelated to the topic, but I was looking to pick up a BB in canada. Now i've narrowed it down to the storm and and the curve 8900, is the only difference that the storm has 3G but no wi-fi and the 8900 has wi-fi but no 3G
    12-03-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD