Hey CB world, I had a curve now have a bold and I love it. but i have a question, the curve "column" view lets you scroll down the links, their is no mouser, no scope. On my bold the column view has a mouser, and the page view has the scope...theres no highlighting of the links as you go down like their used to be on the curve..is this the new column view..i changed all my settings and i was looking around here first before posting so i didn't waste people's time...but soo is this is? i like the highlights its a lot easier and less scrolling..
    03-09-09 01:49 PM
    I think that feature is present in opera mini 4.2
    03-09-09 02:03 PM
    Hey CB world, I had a curve now have a bold and I love it. but i have a question, the curve "column" view lets you scroll down the links, their is no mouser, no scope. On my bold the column view has a mouser, and the page view has the scope...theres no highlighting of the links as you go down like their used to be on the curve..is this the new column view..i changed all my settings and i was looking around here first before posting so i didn't waste people's time...but soo is this is? i like the highlights its a lot easier and less scrolling..
    Yeah it is new. I wasn't liking it so much at first either. But I kinda got the hang of it and developed my own kinda technique for scrolling fast. You'll find yours sooner than later.

And as stated above, Opera Mini does have this feature.
    03-09-09 02:13 PM
    As said above you will get used to it and will enjoy your bold even more
    03-10-09 10:36 AM
    thanks guys for all your help!
    03-10-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD