I have several questions.

1. So I wanna add pictures to my phone via the usb cable. Well when I hook it up my pc recognizes the phone but when I go to my computer and try to find it under the drives it just will not show up for nothing.

2. Also how doI dl music onto my phone. I went to the desktop messenger and i see the songs on there but how do I get them on my phone. I see the music box and a checkable square beside it but when I click it, it takes me to a new box and shows me the name of the song and says supported thats it. All i can do from there is hit ok. The only music I can dl on my phone is a party shuffle under the same music folder section with a checkable box. I can sync those but nothing else.

3. Also when I go into my desktop messenger and i go to media the media manager is grayed out (why) cant use it and the media sync is where all that bs I was talking about above is. I can click that one but it takes me to music that only says supported and thats it.

PLease help this is really frustrating.
    02-12-09 01:50 AM
    I have several questions.

1. So I wanna add pictures to my phone via the usb cable. Well when I hook it up my pc recognizes the phone but when I go to my computer and try to find it under the drives it just will not show up for nothing.

2. Also how doI dl music onto my phone. I went to the desktop messenger and i see the songs on there but how do I get them on my phone. I see the music box and a checkable square beside it but when I click it, it takes me to a new box and shows me the name of the song and says supported thats it. All i can do from there is hit ok. The only music I can dl on my phone is a party shuffle under the same music folder section with a checkable box. I can sync those but nothing else.

3. Also when I go into my desktop messenger and i go to media the media manager is grayed out (why) cant use it and the media sync is where all that bs I was talking about above is. I can click that one but it takes me to music that only says supported and thats it.

PLease help this is really frustrating.
    Curious..
    When you plug the usb cable into the phone does it ask you to enable mass storage support?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:56 AM
    is this the same issue?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/can...ect-pc-157743/

i assume you enabled mass storage mode, media card support and mass storage mode support?
    the 3 options are found at Options/Memory
    02-12-09 01:57 AM
    i have moved pic and music onto my bold using desktop manager... i just pretty much "dragged and Dropped" the files from one to another!
    02-12-09 06:06 AM
    It does not ask me if i want to enable mass storage support. It just makes a sound letting me know that the pc found the hardware and thats it. So what do I do now.
    02-12-09 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD