I am new to blackberry and I have set up my email through the starter program. I am using yahoo as my email provider and have the icon on my home screen. The problem is when I click on my icon it just shows me new messages I have received. I am looking for my inbox with all my folders via yahoo but all i get is new msgs and thats it nothing else. I can receive new meesages then delete them. I have clicked in the menu and i see folders in there but its nothing but sms and mms and saved messages thats it. Its really annoying and I am getting super frustrated bc my cd wont load onto my computer and the booklet says nothing. I need help. Thanks
    02-04-09 11:59 PM
    The message box only shows incoming messages. If you want to view folders you created within your online account, you will have to install a 3rd party application. This will give you the ability to view your folders, archived messages, contacts, and you also have the ability to send and receive messages. There's a yahoo mobile application if you have a yahoo account, and a google application if you have a google account. I don't have the web address right off hand.
    If you do a google search for yahoo mobile application for BlackBerry, or google mobile application for BlackBerry you should be directed to the appropriate site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cdf3; 02-05-09 at 12:19 AM.
    02-05-09 12:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD