Firstly I should define 'Wild' - I work in Kanata, ON (near Ottawa) - in fact, I work right next door to a large RIM building.

Anyways, about a month and a half ago a couple of colleagues and I went out to lunch around the corner and I caught a glimpse of - what I assume was a RIM employee - showing off some features of his fancy new Bold 99XX to a friend over lunch. I was a couple tables over so I didn't catch much other than him flicking at the screen of a shiny new Blackberry.

Today at lunch I went to Subway and saw someone with a Bold 99XX and another person with a Torch 9850 or a 9860 (the full touchscreen one). The Bold looked amazing and the Torch also looked pretty good - it was a bit long and 'skinny' looking and the back was all wavy...I guess you'd have to be holding it to really tell how it would feel but it definitely doesn't look as sleek as the Bold. I'm sure most of you have seen pictures by now and can kind of tell what I mean.

Anyways I just wanted to add a bit more excitement to the table and do a bit of bragging I, for sure, can't wait to play around with some of these OS7 devices!

-Mitchell

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-11 01:02 PM
    I saw someone with a Torch 9810 on the train here in Montreal last week. I haven't seen any of the other unreleased models yet.
    08-03-11 06:39 PM
    wasn't me
    08-03-11 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD