Hello All,

I thought about sharing these great news with all people over here specially the ones living in Qatar (the if there was anyone living in Qatar on CrackBerry lol!)

Vodafone Qatar soon to release the Bold 9900 which will be factory unlocked like usual, as the law in Qatar prohibits selling Locked smart/cell phones

For more info/updates visit http://www.vodafone.com.qa/go/en/plans/special-offers/blackberry-bold-9900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lhouss likes this.
    08-14-11 08:25 AM
    Awesome the 9900 is invading a country everyday. Can't wait to see the sales figures. This is the phone a lot have been waiting for

Sent from my BlackBerry 9000 using Tapatalk
    M.Rizk likes this.
    08-15-11 12:12 PM
    which will be factory unlocked like usual, as the law in Qatar prohibits selling Locked smart/cell phones
    Wow, lucky you have such a rule. More over, lucky you have such a great company like Vodafone in Qatar.

Here in Dubai, if you buy a phone from Etisalat it will be branded and locked and Etisalat will never give you the unlock code also. I had to always get unlock codes online in the past.

I wish Vodafone will come to Dubai

I am getting my 9900 tomorrow as that is the official release date in Dubai
    08-17-11 10:42 AM
    We are also more lucky to pay x1.5 more than US buyers do lol
    However, Vodafone Qatar sells at cheaper price than Etisalat UAE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 11:52 AM
    Thank you for sharing prices in Qatar and Dubai if and when you get them.
    08-18-11 05:52 AM
    Got mine this morning for AED 2599 with a free bluetooth headset and free car charger
    08-18-11 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD