I have a Blackberry Bold 9700 - service through t-mobile. Late last year I updated the phones software (6.0 Bundle 3049, v6.0.0.706, Platform 6.6.0.246). I like the new software - almost like having a new phone - however in prior version software with same phone I had an option to "reply to all" when I would receive a group text. With new software I do not have that option or if I do I don't know how to. I receive the group text but can only reply to the person who sent the text. I do continue to receive everyone else's replies to the group message but can only reply to that person.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
    01-28-13 10:12 AM
    Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan?
    Are your other data features working properly?
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    Have you tried sending the Service Books?
    01-28-13 05:41 PM
    I do have an active BB Data Plan and all other features seem to be working fine.
    If a battery pull is taking the battery out and letting it reset - yes. If a battery pull is something else let me know and what is "sending the service books" and how do I do it?

Thanks
    01-29-13 09:27 AM
    I have the same problem. I have checked all the settings and can't seem to find an answer. Any help would be appreciated. Maybe it's time for me to switch to a different platform?
    02-10-13 02:15 PM
    Same problem, with Bold 9930 through sprint. Cannot reply to all recipients of a group MMS text. I have posted everywhere, no answers or replys, surprised people are not more upset about this.
    02-18-13 02:51 PM
    Anyone know if this issue has been resolved with the new z10 and/or in Blackberry 10?

So many friends are on iPhone/iOS and send group texts. The texts all start with "Subject: no subject:". I can respond to each user's reply individually, but i have no way of replying to all, or even seeing who the other recipients are. Other recipients that reply to the original text show up as new texts in a separate thread in my inbox.

I would like to upgrade my Bold 9900 to the new Z10, but am hesitant to commit to another 2 years with a phone that can't show the recipients and reply all to group texts.
    03-26-13 10:47 AM