04-29-10 02:20 PM
    Completely fake. RIM has moved on from the 83xx style. On top of that the screen is showing redzappers 3g theme, RIM would never have a concept with a 3rd party theme.

Not to mention the person who created the image put their mark in the bottom right corner.
    04-29-10 02:29 PM
    A virtual trackpad? Now that's funny!!
    04-29-10 03:16 PM
    Fake, but that DOES look sexy. THIS is where RIM should be heading if they want to keep their current model profiles but make them two thousand ten instead of two thousand and late.
    04-29-10 07:27 PM
    Actually, thats pretty ugly..
    04-29-10 07:44 PM
    Fake, but that DOES look sexy. THIS is where RIM should be heading if they want to keep their current model profiles but make them two thousand ten instead of two thousand and late.
    I thought that was hillarious too...the lyrics in the song that was in their promo video was sadly so appropriate

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-10 08:15 PM
    I thought that was hillarious too...the lyrics in the song that was in their promo video was sadly so appropriate

I know, right? They thought they were so cool by using the BEP's songs because they're in bed with them, but they ironically just dissed themselves bad. lol
    04-29-10 08:20 PM
    Its amazing that someone was probably paid very well to choose that song...look at us... its 2010...and BB 6 and the rest of our stuff is about 2 years behind everyone else...lol...you can't make this stuff up

04-29-10 08:27 PM
    Wow! A bPad.
    04-29-10 09:21 PM
    You're just loving all the Boom Boom Pow references this week, eh?
    04-29-10 10:09 PM
    No. What particle use would this be? it doesn't even have true call/bb/back/end keys.
    04-29-10 11:10 PM
    No. What particle use would this be? it doesn't even have true call/bb/back/end keys.
    Why would you need physical buttons like that? Technically speaking the Storm 2 doesn't have them. I actually love the idea of a PAD type design from RIM. It would be a cool and new way to go for them to spice things up a bit.

05-01-10 08:11 AM
    I like the concept. If it were implemented well, it could draw me.

05-02-10 03:33 AM
    well if it had a real keyboard but it was completely black so it disappears until lit up, then I couldn't see anything wrong with it. I just don't like the concept of it being completely flat.
    05-02-10 12:25 PM
    I could see this as a new model curve. I like the idea of it being flat, off and unlite till you unlock it then it comes to life. Put it as a curve because it would never fly in the higher end busniss aspect of the bolds. I could see this being on of those "teen" phones.
    05-03-10 12:17 AM
    you mean as in the keyboard retracts when not needed, then protrudes when you want to type on it?
    05-03-10 12:32 AM
    A virtual trackpad? Now that's funny!!
    I agree. Why would anyone put a small trackpad on a touch screen? A touchscreen is like having a full size (or bigger) computer trackpad.
    05-03-10 12:38 AM
    you mean as in the keyboard retracts when not needed, then protrudes when you want to type on it?
    Not what I had in mind but I do like that idea. What I thought was everything is all black like the screen on a locked device, then when you unlock the device the keypad would just light up and be ready for use.

As far as the trackpadd in the middle I think its completely ridiculous to put that there on a touch.

05-03-10 12:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD