03-07-13 06:57 PM
    Makes sence! Go BlackBerry!
    03-07-13 07:38 PM
    Well, they did play around with the numbers to get that result and have come to the conclusion that BB is going to remain in a niche market at best. What no one accounts for is how that excitement factor among owners of BB products can quickly translate into market penetration into the territory of the big players as enthusiastic Z10 owners show off their wares.
    03-07-13 09:46 PM
    Well, they did play around with the numbers to get that result and have come to the conclusion that BB is going to remain in a niche market at best. What no one accounts for is how that excitement factor among owners of BB products can quickly translate into market penetration into the territory of the big players as enthusiastic Z10 owners show off their wares.
    exactly word of mouth the same way for every 1 unhappy customer there are 10 to follow
    03-07-13 09:56 PM
    Yeah I'm not really reading that article as being very positive on blackberry, at all.
    03-07-13 10:50 PM
    Yeah I'm not really reading that article as being very positive on blackberry, at all.
    We all delt with the fact that BBos has a low penatration in the US a long time ago. The rest of the data speaks for its self. Not scientific, but the trust of the article is understandable.
    03-08-13 12:29 AM
    To compare phones, which are near end of life cycle against a brand new one, which is actually not available in the market results in: that one is hot...

Congratulations and try again, when S4, HTC One or iPhone whatever new is taken into account.

Chris
    03-08-13 02:00 AM
    edit: nope...not even going to bother with this butchering of statistics.....carry on! LOL
    aniym and mikeo007 like this.
    03-08-13 04:29 AM
    If you want excitement the S4 will deliver that on the 14th. As much as I love Blackberry, the S4 will be the most advanced mass produced phone on the planet. As I have said in the past, Blackberry will have to claw and fight it's way back into relevance.
    03-08-13 05:24 AM
    If you want excitement the S4 will deliver that on the 14th. As much as I love Blackberry, the S4 will be the most advanced mass produced phone on the planet. As I have said in the past, Blackberry will have to claw and fight it's way back into relevance.
    It will be an evolution of the G3. Just like the iPhone5 was an evolution of the 4S.

Sure it will be a great seller, but I think saying it will be the "most advanced" is a little far fetched.

At the end of the day, its just another android in the eyes of the beholder, jumping into a crowd fielded with excellent entries such as the HTC One and Sony Experia Z which feature far far better build quality and attention to detail than the Samsungs plastic fantastic S4.
    03-08-13 05:27 AM
    How did Forbes come up with that headline?
    03-08-13 12:18 PM
    Hey...Greg's been drinking...(wish I was) ...don't forget its still running jellybean, how much can change?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-13 01:53 PM
    Well, as TH stated, BB considered and rejected adopting Android and just upping horsepower (spec wars). BB went for overall design and ability to easily develop for the future with QNX. As others have said, putting a huge engine into an econobox car won't get you the best performance. Making the engine bigger or more powerful won't make the car go faster than its design will allow.

BB's challenge is convincing consumers of this new paradigm.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    03-08-13 02:32 PM