today the Interior Minister from bavaria told big **** to a newspaper called "Welt". If someone speaks german look here://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article117695063/NSA-Affaere-Regierung-hat-keine-Ahnung-von-nichts.html

If not: he said: with blackberry i only call my wife, because every call(!) is routed over USA Server....

Could someone inform Blackberry? BB has a new lawyer, maybe work for him or maybe BB germany.
    07-04-13 09:02 AM
    btw here are his contacts:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    07-04-13 09:04 AM
    Maybe Thor should call him.
    07-04-13 09:06 AM
    I think Thor should go Third Reich on him for spreading misinformation!
    07-04-13 09:15 AM
    today the Interior Minister from bavaria told big **** to a newspaper called "Welt". If someone speaks german look here://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article117695063/NSA-Affaere-Regierung-hat-keine-Ahnung-von-nichts.html

If not: he said: with blackberry i only call my wife, because every call(!) is routed over USA Server....

Could someone inform Blackberry? BB has a new lawyer, maybe work for him or maybe BB germany.
    He's a rightwing *have-no-clue-of-nothing* and the best is to ignore this *******!
    07-04-13 09:23 AM
    Ignorance knows no bounds.
    I'm curious what phone he'd think would safeguard him from the NSA snooping.
    07-04-13 09:31 AM
    I didn't know German politicians worked for U.S. carriers.
    richardat and h20work like this.
    07-04-13 11:02 AM
    Right wing politicians are usually xenophobic / anti-immigrant / anti-foreign influence, and any suggestion that a phone routes data through the USA, with that NSA "we only spy on non-US citizens" kerfuffle, that's what he's responding to... he's wrong, he's probably aware that what he's saying is not true, but I find that right-wing politicians will say just about anything that will incite fear in their supporters to further entrench support.... but I think BB's lawyers SHOULD address this publicly, because any assertion that BB data or voice calls are subject to NSA scrutiny needs to be challenged.
    07-04-13 11:52 AM
    I�m from Germany.
    Just wanted to state first: It isn�t a right wing politician^^ He is just conservative.
    Second: It was mend as a joke when you read the text before. He didin�t bash Blackberry.
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-04-13 12:39 PM
    He must have read too many CNET/BGR articles.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-05-13 02:41 AM
    Sounds to me like you're the one spreading wrong info.

The article clearly states that the person was half joking.

Google translate: "At least one but taking it with humor. Smiling took Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich, his Blackberry out of his pocket. "Thus," the CSU politician said on Wednesday, in Berlin, "I call my wife., But for business calls I use another phone." Because, as Frederick grounds that the talks by BlackBerry running on a server in the U.S., so you can handle innocuous communication with the wife about it only.

For confidential business calls from a German member of the Government, however, it must be ensured that the take the path on the server node in Germany. A whole new level of transparency of the Interior: Tell me what you telephone, and I know who you're talking about."

The only mistake he made is using the word "call" as opposed to "messages." To me, he's right; if he wants to ensure NSA doesn't get the messages, he has to control the route the message takes (in this case it means German nodes only)
    07-05-13 09:47 AM
    Tell him to try Apple and Samsung then....wait a min

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 10:06 AM