Question for the masses...

Given that the BB10 has BlackBerry Balance to separate work from play, could there be a partition created in the OS where straight apk. files could be run without sideloading or repackaging? A separate Android OS or even an emulator within the phone? I understand that BB would like to get developers to create for their OS, but for those that don't want to and the apps that don't convert well via online converters (apk2bar) this would be sweet. Literally get the best of both worlds.

I like the quality and ease of use of BB phones, but legitimately the lack of apps and companies developing for the OS is really stifling.

Thoughts?
    02-12-13 05:35 PM
    I'm sorry but ... uhhh... What?

You seem confused as to how things work and as such your questions are even more confusing.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-12-13 05:45 PM
    Hey Bla1ze! Okay heres the issue. Got an apk file, tried to convert, did so to a bar file, didnt work on PB. Is there/could there be a way to run both bb10 and android on the same device/phone, like how you can run windows on a mac so repackaging wouldnt be an issue anymore? I figured since the new OS could do Balance, that there could be a way to run straight Android.
    02-12-13 10:32 PM