The other day when I opened up a text message my blackberry would automatically select 'paste' and 'send' on its own. I didn't press a thing. I just opened the text message and it would do this. It's happening on different functions too. It's automatically doing things on it's own. Like sending a tweet before I press send..it will select "send" on its own and send it. Why is this happening? How do I fix it? Thanks!
    10-11-10 01:03 PM
    When was the last time that you tried a battery pull? I would recommend trying that first and see if that fixes the problem.
    10-11-10 01:15 PM
    Okay I tried that and it's still doing it. It's like it has a mind of it's own.
    10-11-10 01:37 PM
    Has tthe device had any moisture damage? Sometimes keyboards do screwy things like want to hit enter all the time for example, maybe that's what it is doing here?
    10-11-10 01:55 PM
    No it's not water damage. It's more like the blackberry is remembering what I do and just going ahead and doing it for me. Are blackberry's programmed to do this? Such as...if I open a text and paste something right away...my blackberry has "learned" this and will open a text message and hit paste for me. Without me pressing any buttons. Very strange.
    10-15-10 05:14 PM
    Dude sounds like it's possessed. Did you download anything right before this started?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 07:08 PM
    I see, auto-pilot is enabled.
    10-15-10 07:12 PM
    I see, auto-pilot is enabled.
    Funny Cos,
    Are you sure he didn't buy a Ouijaberry? Ask it for next drawings powerball numbers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD