Since a couple of months, I always get following message when trying to access App World:
    "Blackberry App World is not currently available in your country. Please check Blackberry.com/appworld for updates."
    whatever I do, I cannot get rid of this message. I changed BB from 9700 to 9900, I swapped SIM card, I upgraded and downgraded software. Nothing helps.
    It's very bizarre as several people in the company have reported the same problem.

I contacted our provider who couldn't solve it and they opened a case with RIM. That appears to be a dead end as well. Has anybody encountered something similar and is there perhaps a fix available??

thanks,
    Dirk
    01-27-12 12:13 PM
    Mobistar/Group Orange, are you in the UK?
    01-27-12 12:23 PM
    Since a couple of months, I always get following message when trying to access App World:
    "Blackberry App World is not currently available in your country. Please check Blackberry.com/appworld for updates."
    whatever I do, I cannot get rid of this message. I changed BB from 9700 to 9900, I swapped SIM card, I upgraded and downgraded software. Nothing helps.
    It's very bizarre as several people in the company have reported the same problem.

I contacted our provider who couldn't solve it and they opened a case with RIM. That appears to be a dead end as well. Has anybody encountered something similar and is there perhaps a fix available??

thanks,
    Dirk
    It's probably not a dead end. When there were issues with an update for Patternlock, it took almost 2 weeks to solve it, including poring over logs from my phone. It turned out to be a server issue on their end. But I kept bugging them and they kept in touch. And it finally got resolved. How long has RIM been working on this?
    01-27-12 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD