I got both for free from Blackberry App world from their free app giveaway, what is the difference between the two? Are they both free?
    12-11-11 05:15 PM
    they are being offered by RIM for free. I don't know if there are any functional differences between the two since i have tried only the Pro version and not the Enterprise version. Pricewise though if they were not being offered for free, the Pro version is $19.99 and the Enterprise version is $79.99.

Since we can download $100 worth of apps, it looks like you have already exhausted your allowance....
    12-12-11 10:39 PM
    they are being offered by RIM for free. I don't know if there are any functional differences between the two since i have tried only the Pro version and not the Enterprise version. Pricewise though if they were not being offered for free, the Pro version is $19.99 and the Enterprise version is $79.99.

Since we can download $100 worth of apps, it looks like you have already exhausted your allowance....

Say whaa? I've downloaded every single app offered without any issue. I've got both of them and there's much more options in the enterprise version. It helped make that version stay on my phone a whole 5 minutes longer than the pro version...

Sent from my OSBB'd 9930 via Tapatalk
    12-12-11 11:05 PM
    Say whaa? I've downloaded every single app offered without any issue. I've got both of them and there's much more options in the enterprise version. It helped make that version stay on my phone a whole 5 minutes longer than the pro version...

Sent from my OSBB'd 9930 via Tapatalk
    Lmao......
    12-12-11 11:07 PM
    Is it really only $100? Because I have downloaded everything on their 'thank you' tab. And it doesn't say on there that we only have $100 shouldn't it say that rite when you open it if that were the case? I'm just wondering, I don't want to get charged with anything that would be bs.
    12-13-11 12:31 PM
    Wow, 2 threads with the same topic.

It is Apps worth $100 in value, but you should be able to install everything.

I answered this in another thread but PRO and ENTERPRISE are the same application with functionality. It has one big difference. When it sends your email to determine how to say words, PRO will send in plain text, ENTERPRISE will send it encrypted.

I would recommend ENTERPRISE, in case you have information such as your address, birthdate, credit card bills etc being sent via email. I know I order things online, and I'd rather that be transmitted encrypted.

ENTERPRISE also has some administrative features for businesses (manage application on BES server etc) but don't think you care for that...

See this post for more reading: http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...9/#post6934268
    imaspy28 likes this.
    12-13-11 12:48 PM
    Unfortunatley this app drains the phone battery, even if it is loaded but not running. At least it did 10 days ago when downloaded from App World. Drained my Torch battery in 3/4 of a day.

I loved it otherwise, but had to take it off.
    12-13-11 10:21 PM
    Unfortunatley this app drains the phone battery, even if it is loaded but not running. At least it did 10 days ago when downloaded from App World. Drained my Torch battery in 3/4 of a day.

Enterprise or the pro version?
    12-14-11 02:06 PM
    Enterprise or the pro version?
    Originally Posted by glassofpinot
    It was the Pro version - got it free from BB App World.
    12-15-11 01:43 AM
    Is drivesafe available for the z10? if so where?
    04-11-13 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD