Would be great to have BlackBerry 10 Browser on their Android phone just as they did for the virtual keyboard.

And why not Android device with BlackBerry 10. 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Posted via CB10
    chrisleka likes this.
    05-18-16 09:54 PM
    Totally agree with you. I love the BB10 browser. It was fast and had a great UI. Something so simple as placing the url bar at the bottom of the screen made such a big difference in a creating a more positive browsing experience.
    silversmith75 likes this.
    05-18-16 10:08 PM
    With all of the browsers available on android I see nothing of value in porting it over. It lacked many features that most all the android browsers have available.
    GadgetTravel likes this.
    05-18-16 10:11 PM
    With all of the browsers available on android I see nothing of value in porting it over. It lacked many features that most all the android browsers have available.
    Do you know of any that has the url bar on the bottom? I like Dolphin and UCBrowser but neither has that. Seems like a minor thing but I really like not having to stretch to enter a url!
    05-18-16 10:18 PM
    Do you know of any that has the url bar on the bottom? I like Dolphin and UCBrowser but neither has that. Seems like a minor thing but I really like not having to stretch to enter a url!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tBrowser&hl=en

didnt look to hard to see any other details about it though
    danfrancisco likes this.
    05-18-16 10:22 PM
    I love the BB10 browser. It's clean, efficient and easy to navigate within the tabs and folders.

Thumbs up, OP. *Cheers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    silversmith75 likes this.
    05-18-16 10:22 PM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tBrowser&hl=en

didnt look to hard to see any other details about it though
    Thanks! I'll give this a try tomorrow.

I'm a diehard BB10 guy who never cared much for apps. However, since getting the Priv, I'm blown away by what's out there. Yes, 99% of it is irrelevant to me, but that 1%... Boy is there some good stuff available. Also love how much you can customize the look and feel of the OS. I missed themes from BBOS so this is very welcomed!

Sorry for the tangent... Still love that BB10 browser though!
    05-18-16 10:37 PM
    Thanks! I'll give this a try tomorrow.

I'm a diehard BB10 guy who never cared much for apps. However, since getting the Priv, I'm blown away by what's out there. Yes, 99% of it is irrelevant to me, but that 1%... Boy is there some good stuff available. Also love how much you can customize the look and feel of the OS. I missed themes from BBOS so this is very welcomed!

Sorry for the tangent... Still love that BB10 browser though!
    Good and bad stuff. The good comes with the bad.

Same on Windows. Huge "app"/software selection, with a corresponding malware catalogue...

:-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    05-18-16 11:19 PM
    There's a ton of Android keyboard and the BlackBerry keyboard is the Best on Android. They should implement BlackBerry Browser as well.

Using habit Browser for a while... never find reader mode in the one millions settings in this app... and Where are the cut copy and past ... at the fu..... top of the Browser just like the ton Android Browser

On BlackBerry 10, you just hold your finger on Screen and you have a lettre, then a word, the a phrase, etc to copy.... never find this on Android and Ios.

BlackBerry 10 Browser is the Best

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 12:15 PM
    One thing I like about BB10 browser is when an Ad starts on YouTube you can swipe quickly to the end. My iPad stock browser I cannot do that and have to watch the Ad. I have not experimented with other browsers recently.

 Passport SE 
    05-19-16 01:15 PM
    Unless it's updated why even bother with it. Mine's become slow and buggy because it hasn't had an update in forever.
    05-19-16 04:52 PM
    I don't get this. It's decently fast but it hasn't been updated in forever. Ya'll do know there are plenty of other browsers in the Google play store right????

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 06:58 PM
    Clean up your phone and reboot and keep some place in the memories to let the phone work 😄😄😄

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 07:01 PM
    BB 10 browser is second to none. Android browsers are crap.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 08:15 PM
    Good and bad stuff. The good comes with the bad.

Same on Windows. Huge "app"/software selection, with a corresponding malware catalogue...

:-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    You can get malware on Android, wow I've been missing the next best thing since I inherited the money from a long and unknown relative in Nigeria. I'm still waiting for the bank transfer

Posted via CB10
    05-19-16 09:46 PM
    You can get malware on Android, wow I've been missing the next best thing since I inherited the money from a long and unknown relative in Nigeria. I'm still waiting for the bank transfer

Posted via CB10
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

05-20-16 10:31 PM
    One thing I like about BB10 browser is when an Ad starts on YouTube you can swipe quickly to the end. My iPad stock browser I cannot do that and have to watch the Ad. I have not experimented with other browsers recently.

 Passport SE 
    Omg!! Yes!!! Best feature for me.

05-21-16 08:49 AM
    BB 10 browser is second to none. Android browsers are crap.

Posted via CB10
    What do you like about the BB10 browser over Chrome? The lower HTML5 score, the lower javascript speeds, the lower security rating, the slower update cycle, the lack of video support from many websites (due to unsupported user agent), or the lack of bookmark syncing?
    thurask, TgeekB, Ronindan and 5 others like this.
    05-21-16 09:29 AM
    What do you like about the BB10 browser over Chrome? The lower HTML5 score, then lower javascript speeds, the lower security rating, the slower update cycle, the lack of video support from many websites (due to unsupported user agent), or the lack of bookmark syncing?
    And before anyone says address bar on the bottom, have they tried Habit yet?
    conite likes this.
    05-21-16 09:32 AM
    My favorite feature is when it locks up and freezes!

Reader mode is pretty awesome though. . .

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 09:52 AM
    My favorite feature is when it locks up and freezes!

Reader mode is pretty awesome though. . .

Posted via CB10
    Chrome has an excellent reader mode too.
    Ronindan likes this.
    05-21-16 10:18 AM
    Cut copy paste efficiency...bb10 thousand rime better than any Android and Ios Browser

I'm a stock trader and while computer is my first tool to trade, BlackBerry 10 is in my hand all the time I have to go. And try to Enter new stock symbol with BlackBerry 10 is so easy. ..

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 08:29 PM
    Is there a way to have this in Android Browser to cut and Enter new symbol with one hand and my tumb dont have to make miracle to go at the top like chrome . And for your informations, the options to cut copy and paste coming alone... I dont need to press the Screen

BlackBerry Android with BlackBerry 10 Browser-img_20160521_213113.png

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 08:32 PM
    What features does it lack if I may ask?

05-21-16 10:21 PM
    What features does it lack if I may ask?

this below pretty much sums it up...bookmark sync and tab syncing are huge for me to with my other devices. Sure they can update the browser to fix some of these issues. Even then it doesnt have anything that you cant find elsewhere in browsers in the android market IMO.

What do you like about the BB10 browser over Chrome? The lower HTML5 score, the lower javascript speeds, the lower security rating, the slower update cycle, the lack of video support from many websites (due to unsupported user agent), or the lack of bookmark syncing?
    05-21-16 11:06 PM
26 12