Here in Denmark they even Stock Huawei Android phones. But none carriere sells BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 06:17 PM
    our local three shop stocks black Q5's and a bunch of legacy devices still, havent seen any of the higher end devices in at all though. our EE shop has gotten rid of its main phone display and it now has two large tablet tables all with live displays for people to demo theyre pushing the ipad minis, airs, sonys and the samsung tablets hard in that particular place.

starting to notice blackberry a lot less in public nowadays too, os 5 and os 7 phones were really popular through the years for teenagers up until recently as theyre cheap on contract but now im seeing a lot more windows budget phones and androids in their hands
    08-06-14 07:49 PM
    My partner rang Virgin Mobile to try and pick up a BlackBerry 10 phone and was told by the customer rep that they don't sell BlackBerry anymore and they where on the way down.

So I looked around and none of the big phone companies in the UK even stock BlackBerry anymore.

The only two you can get them from are vodafone and carphone warehouse.

EE, o2, phones4u, Virgin Mobile, Three, etc don't do BlackBerry or certainly BlackBerry 10 anymore.

It's not looking good boys & girls.
    EE carries the Z10 and Q10 on the business shop.

Business Pay Monthly Handsets | business mobilesEE Business

Probably the same with the other carriers.
    08-06-14 09:28 PM
    Here in Denmark they even Stock Huawei Android phones. But none carriere sells BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    That's a picture you might want to get accustomed to.
    The Chinese manufacturers are starting to break into western markets.

And, no matter what you think about Android (I think that its a living privacy issue, for the record), the price/performance ratio os incredibly good with those phones.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 12:13 AM
    Amazon is your friend. Blackberry's of all types, brand new and unlocked.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 02:28 AM
    EE carries the Z10 and Q10 on the business shop.

Business Pay Monthly Handsets | business mobilesEE Business

Probably the same with the other carriers.
    But what does that mean for the average consumer? We cannot take contracts out on Business contracts. EE didn't even sell the Z30. Lord knows if they will bother with the Passport. If Vodafone list the passport, I will consider switching over as most carriers now pretty much offer the same price contract bundles.
    08-07-14 05:49 AM
    My ex needed a new phone. She wanted a blackberry but ended up with a Sony xperia m2 simply because it was better priced. Her blackberry option was the 9790 and it was more expensive then m2.
    The q5 is hard to find but more expensive then the other 2.
    Two things are wrong here. First of all blackberry has no competitively priced bb10 handsets in the UK. The q5 came out too late and is overpriced now that Android and Windows are targeting the low end market.
    Second they are pricing their handsets way too high. How they can justify selling a legacy os device for more then more up to date devices.
    These outdated practises are driving people away from blackberry.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    08-07-14 06:26 AM
    My ex needed a new phone. She wanted a blackberry but ended up with a Sony xperia m2 simply because it was better priced. Her blackberry option was the 9790 and it was more expensive then m2.
    The q5 is hard to find but more expensive then the other 2.
    Two things are wrong here. First of all blackberry has no competitively priced bb10 handsets in the UK. The q5 came out too late and is overpriced now that Android and Windows are targeting the low end market.
    Second they are pricing their handsets way too high. How they can justify selling a legacy os device for more then more up to date devices.
    These outdated practises are driving people away from blackberry.

Have you checked out the Z10? Or is she set on physical keys?

Check Out TechCraze
    08-07-14 06:45 AM
    Have you checked out the Z10? Or is she set on physical keys?

Check Out TechCraze
    And not sure where you're going, in CPW right now, sim free prices are;

9720- 149.95
    Z10 - 199.95 ( but you can get good condition ones elsewhere about 140)
    Q10 is expensive - 479.95

I'm not sure exactly how the pricing works from the carrier side i.e. if BlackBerry have any input, but I'm sure the Z3 LTE that's coming will be cheaper than the Z10 on launch (as in cheaper than the Z10 was on launch) and probably around the price the Z10 is now (�200) give or take �50

Check Out TechCraze
    08-07-14 06:50 AM
    And not sure where you're going, in CPW right now, sim free prices are;

9720- 149.95
    Z10 - 199.95 ( but you can get good condition ones elsewhere about 140)
    Q10 is expensive - 479.95

I'm not sure exactly how the pricing works from the carrier side i.e. if BlackBerry have any input, but I'm sure the Z3 LTE that's coming will be cheaper than the Z10 on launch (as in cheaper than the Z10 was on launch) and probably around the price the Z10 is now (�200) give or take �50

Check Out TechCraze
    Add 10 to those prices for payg phones. And the Sony xperia m2 was cheaper then the 9720.
    I was going to tell her to get the z10, she wanted buttons but the z10 has a great keyboard.
    The only issue with the z10 is the poor battery life. Going from 8520 to a z10 would have been incredibly frustrating for her.
    Hopefully once blackberry releases the classic and a few others we will get to see more in the shops.
    The z3 is needed now, it's specs aren't great now but at the rate blackberry is going by the time they release it any price would be too much!

08-07-14 06:55 AM

... / ... I'm sure the Z3 LTE that's coming will be cheaper than the Z10 on launch (as in cheaper than the Z10 was on launch) ................

errr ....but will any UK Network stock it??
    08-08-14 07:21 PM
    It appears that O2 UK have somehow, and not sure how but this is happening on 3 phones I own, set that BIS is default over 'mobile network' even when connected to wifi ...obviously this costs and generates income for O2 and may be coincidence but I am getting a similar story from many BB users on O2 UK. People I know are constantly having to 'validate networks' and request 'service books' and jump through all sorts of hoops to use wifi....

this since around May 2014 ....bizarre.
    08-08-14 07:23 PM
    errr ....but will any UK Network stock it??
    They don't need to as long as CPW does, but I'm sure BlackBerry is working something out with them, at least I hope so. Time will tell

Check Out TechCraze
    08-09-14 02:22 AM
    Orange have the Z3, I think on contract

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 07:03 AM

Posted via CB10
    Really? Link? Just orange or EE as a whole?

Check Out TechCraze
    08-09-14 08:10 AM
    It will be back

Bblg
    08-09-14 10:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    There is no Orange UK anymore for new sales or T-Mobile UK, it has all merged and been rebranded to EE.

And EE don't have the Z3 because it hasn't launched in the UK yet, if it ever will.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.3247 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.3
    08-09-14 11:25 AM
42 12