... at least that's what I'm observing at Toronto's Pearson International Airport.

I'm currently at Terminal 1 getting ready to board a flight to Halifax. All around me are Q10s and 9900s! A couple of iPhones and no Androids. Might have something to do with the fact that the flight seems to be made up primarily of business travellers but it's still nice to not be the only one with a BlackBerry once in a while!

Posted via CB10
    Vorkosigan and JesseBabe23 like this.
    01-15-14 01:07 PM
    I've been starting to see more Q10's here in Vancouver too over course of last month and a half or so.
    01-15-14 01:19 PM
    Living in Waterloo you see them everywhere!! Barley see Android, next to no Windows and a fair number of iPhone.
    01-15-14 01:51 PM
    I rarely see a BlackBerry but as you see business people use it. I went to a roger store and all the people working there were using iPhone or Android but the
    Manager has a z10.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 02:02 PM
    I have seen them around too, this past September I was at Blue Mountain in Collingwood, Ontario. While waiting in line I noticed the person behind me had a Z10, so we got into a talk about that and I showed him Instagram and Netflix running on mine, and told him about sideloading (He did not know about it previously but was happy to find the link on how to do it when I pointed him to Crackberry).

We were both pleased to find out it was not just us in that group with a BlackBerry, but everyone around us had them too. A couple Q10's another 3 Z10's and a bunch of Legacy devices. The one iPhone user in the group around us was feeling a little uncomfortable and the Android users were non-existent. lol. It was a good day

It was even more interesting to note that I heard many comments about not being happy with the previous Android phones (Including some pretty high end ones) and one of the Q10 users had just switched from an iPhone and loved having the keyboard.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    01-15-14 03:35 PM
    Quite a few of my co-workers have them and i've been seeing more around town the past month or so as well. Also, where people once asked me what phone I had I now often get asked if I'm enjoying my BlackBerry. It's getting known, but it's a dang slow process.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 07:08 PM
    I'm in Burnaby, and I carry a Z10.

Vancouver BBMers Channel C0019F703
    02-21-14 01:12 AM
    I had a similar experience at Pearson.

When it was time to go through security, I (nervously) sent my z30 through the scanner. The security guard at the end got excited and said "nice, a Z30!"

I would have stopped to chat but my girlfriend gets on my case about talking BlackBerry too much already
    02-21-14 01:18 AM
    I wouldn't mind bragging about my Z30 if someone actually knows about it!

I had a similar experience at Pearson.

When it was time to go through security, I (nervously) sent my z30 through the scanner. The security guard at the end got excited and said "nice, a Z30!"

I would have stopped to chat but my girlfriend gets on my case about talking BlackBerry too much already

Posted via CB10
    02-21-14 01:23 AM
    When people on the sky train see my z10 amongst the iPhones and Galaxies, I swear it's like they just spotted Bigfoot...

Lmao

Vancouver BBMers Channel C0019F703
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-21-14 01:42 AM