I don't know what the heck happened.....
    My device doesn't play videos on youtube.....

Buffers and TX/RX works and it still doesn't work.

My os info and device are in my sig down there

Thanks for your help guys in advance.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 on 7.1.0.428 with Tapatalk and my fingers
    abdul rehman25 likes this.
    07-18-12 09:48 PM
    I've had this problem in the past. Make sure Application Resource Monitor is turned off under Options. If it still does not work, clear cache and browser history and do a battery pull.

9860 will only play video from mobile sites and not desktop sites. I hope this helps.

( I am using 7.1.0.523 from SmartTone HK)
    07-18-12 10:39 PM
    I use a 9810 with 3G.. Youtube Desktop version works fine for all videos but mobile version constantly buffers except on WiFi.
    07-19-12 01:26 AM
    I use a 9810 with 3G.. Youtube Desktop version works fine for all videos but mobile version constantly buffers except on WiFi.
    Its a conspiracy. Google is trying to make people hate BB more

My 9850 and my bold 9900 have no problems with the desktop versions. Docomo blocks the youtube ports on BB for some reason so no mobile version or apps work for me. Weird that the desktop version works.
    07-20-12 01:54 AM
    I use wifi and my youtube videos don't play?

07-26-12 01:04 PM
    It is a router issue. Unplug your router, wait a few seconds and plug it back in. The videos will play for a while over wifi, but eventually they stop working again.

This issue has bugged the crap out of me for as long as I've had a wifi enabled BlackBerry. I'm not sure if it is related to the brand of router or what. Someone that doesn't deal with this problem please let me know what router you are using.
    07-26-12 08:41 PM
    I'm using some netgear router with b/g its old so ill buy a new one.
    Thanks!

07-27-12 10:16 PM
    My blackbery 9860 doesnt play youtubes videos
    abdul rehman25 likes this.
    02-17-13 10:55 PM
    I had a similar problem, a few weeks ago. You tube app had a problem with redirecting and start streaming videos although i had not problem searching with criteria and loading pages. At first i thought it was my router settings because i had just started wifi protected setup. After a lot of efforts i remembered that i had moved you tube app from home to a file that i had created months ago under the name "internet". I moved youtube app from this file to home and after that the app, redirecting and streaming, started working.
    02-18-13 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD