I was at the Vodafone store this morning and was checking with them about the launch date for Torch(they've advertised 'coming soon'), when out of no where, the 9780 pops up. I asked them when they would be launching it and they said the device is still under testing and won't be part of the Torch and Curve 3G launch. Had a chance to play with it a bit and it seemed pretty smooth. Thought i'd share this with you'll.
    10-24-10 04:41 AM
    I...WANT...IT.....

Thanks for sharing!
    10-24-10 04:47 AM
    I...WANT...IT.....

Thanks for sharing!
    What did you like soooo much about it?...please share!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 09:40 AM
    Aside from the fact that it's the same form factor as my 9700, which I love, I want the increased memory and I've read that OS6 works quite nicely on it. I love my Torch, and I know I love this one too. The fact that it's being tested in yet another country means release is getting closer.

One thing I'd ask you to understand...I'm a phone addict. And I love Blackberries. If the clamshell came to AT&T, I'd get that too.
    10-24-10 06:49 PM
    What i got my hands on wasn't a display piece but one that was being used by one of the blackberry technical support team staff. So it had lots of apps installed and running on it. At one point i touched the screen to slide between menus(too used to OS6 on torch). It is a great device and quite a powerful one too. They referred to it at Bold 3. Its definitely taking Blackberry to the Next level !
    10-25-10 12:55 AM
    Hope fully they will bring something similar to Verizon also.
    10-26-10 01:38 PM
    VZW's version is the 9650. Sadly we won't get this as this is a GSM phone.
    10-26-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD