When i first got my bbm on my phone, there was an update required for it which says it will restart the blackberry once it has finished, but when it comes to the end of the update, it will pause for a couple of seconds, the red light flashes and then it just suddenly restarts the update again. i cant get it off and i cant access my phone at all.
    Is there anyone who has had this problem before and if they have, can they tell me what to do please

Thankyou.
    03-19-12 05:11 PM
    number of red flashes?

plug it into your pc and try installing it from there.
    strange though...
    03-19-12 05:15 PM
    It won't even let me access my phone on the computer :/ It doesn't recognise it for some reason.
    About the red flashes, they happen when the update is about to finish and then they come on; and thats when it just restarts the update
    03-19-12 05:26 PM
    try pulling the battery and unplug it and wait until it's totally swiched off.
    then try to plug it into your pc?^^

if that doesn't work try to plug it in without putting the battery back in.

if that doesn't work. smash it against the wall and feel good for about 2.2 sec ;-)
    03-19-12 05:30 PM
    oh dear i have tried your suggestions and they have still not worked... Looks as if i am going to smash hahaha. Good thing i have insurance on it
    03-19-12 05:36 PM
    and?^^ found any solution?
    BenGreasley likes this.
    03-20-12 08:11 AM
    Pick up your phone, grab a sledgehammer, throw the phone in the air, and play Derek Jeter..... Then claim insurance
    BenGreasley likes this.
    03-20-12 08:53 AM
    If all else fails... Nuke your phone. Well... Connect first to DM and see if you can connect to your phone. If it fails, use JL_cmdr to wipe your phone and reinstall OS. Of course... Download the OS first.

Sorry if this is the only option
    03-20-12 09:07 AM
    I have finally sorted my blackberry out, just got it wiped and then i restored it.
    03-22-12 06:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD