hello everyone,

hope some one can help me, i have a blackberry bold 9000 and l have put a passcode protect on however for some reason the passcode has change from number to letters, it also say on my phone that i need to enter the word black berry to continue when i do this it then tell me to enter my passcode however when i do this it come up with letters and not the astrix as before, i am on my last attempt in putting in my passcode,

i have tried everything from downloading software and trying to connect it to my PC- i dont want to delete my phone as i have over 400 contact number, picture , email, can anyone help me please.....
    Last edited by Sylvester10; 09-18-10 at 07:13 PM.
    09-18-10 06:08 PM
    I sure hope you have a recent backup on your computer.

On a BB there is no backdoor to get around the password attempts.

Good luck remembering your password or remembering your contacts info.
    09-18-10 06:25 PM
    Sandman,

thanks for your reply- is there anyway i can change it from letters to numbers and put the astrix back on- as i said i have one more go left .
    09-18-10 06:34 PM
    This is why people should backup their devices often like I do. I've had this siruation before instead forgot my password but good thing I've backed it before so no worries there. Anyways try to remove the battery before it starts to wipe your phone it maybe risky but its worth keeping your 400 contacts and what not. This maybe your only option and I'd go for it and cross my fingers in hopes of a success.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD