I have a blackberry 8320 Tmobile that needs service desperatly. I rebooted the software many times, downloaded new handheld software from Tmobile and it still does not work. When I press trackball a U appears on the screen. When the back button is depressed Hlhlhl appears on the screen. Can i send the phone in for repairs anywhere? Does anyone repair blackberrys?
    Thanks
    10-05-08 03:53 PM
    Is it not under warranty? Can't T-Mobile do it for you?

Also, I take it the NUM key is NOT on while typing, right?
    10-05-08 04:01 PM
    Sounds like a good candidate for a warranty exchange. Call your provider.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-08 04:06 PM
    I got the phone from Ebay there is no warranty. The number key dont work, its a mess. Any suggestions?
    10-05-08 04:22 PM
    Wow...I would contact the seller about a refund or exchange.
    10-05-08 05:33 PM
    Wow...I would contact the seller about a refund or exchange.
    Was the sellers score high or low. Watch out on ebay
    10-05-08 05:49 PM
    I havent heard good things about ebay refunds. Good luck.
    10-05-08 06:16 PM
    I have a blackberry 8320 Tmobile that needs service desperatly. I rebooted the software many times, downloaded new handheld software from Tmobile and it still does not work. When I press trackball a U appears on the screen. When the back button is depressed Hlhlhl appears on the screen. Can i send the phone in for repairs anywhere? Does anyone repair blackberrys?
    Thanks
    Try the seller first, so that he/she can either replace it or refund your money.

You can check your local yellow pages for PDA/Laptop/Computer repair services, many ads will state if they work on Blackberries, some may be Authorized BlackBerry Repair services, some might not.

If you can't find anything in the yellow pages, try Craigslist.org for the city/town you are in, or the closest one to you and give them a call.

If those options don't pan out for you, I'd be willing to at least look at it and try to install the OS for you and send it back for no charge. Or maybe a Crackberry user nearer to you would be willing to do that for you. But again, try the ebay seller first.

Question, was the BB working before you tried the OS upgrade?
    If it was working before, which OS was on it before the upgrade?
    10-05-08 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD