This will be of interest to web developers, such as me, who want to support mobile devices as much as possible/practical. When can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc is a website that lists support levels for various components of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript by device and browser.

It was announced on the BlackBerry Developer Blog today that the BB team has worked with the owner of caniuse.com to add listings for BB7 and BB10 devices to the site.

As an example, look at the listing for border-radius. The far right column shows the supported status for BB7 and BB10. Also look at the listing for just BB7 and BB10.

I use caniuse.com frequently, and am rather pleased to see BB support included, this will reduce the guesswork needed for determining what is supported and where!
    09-13-12 11:10 PM
    Looks like BB10 browser stacks up nicely against android and ios native browsers.
    09-13-12 11:21 PM
    Looks like BB10 browser stacks up nicely against android and ios native browsers.
    It does take some good steps up from the BB7 level browser, though some regressions too, oddly.
    09-14-12 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD