can you tell me y you got a blackberry,or y did you buy a blackberry and y people love blackberry so much.i got my first blackberry and i love my blackberry.i don't know y i didn't get one sooner.what is it about blackberry you get hook on it. you can;t let go like a drug.i can go on and on but you see what i mean.so what do you think.
    can you tell me y
    09-29-09 12:19 PM
    can you tell me y you got a blackberry,or y did you buy a blackberry and y people love blackberry so much.i got my first blackberry and i love my blackberry.i don't know y i didn't get one sooner.what is it about blackberry you get hook on it. you can;t let go like a drug.i can go on and on but you see what i mean.so what do you think.
    can you tell me y
    Because it brings out the geek in me.

And I love auto text, like turning "y" into "why" so things are much easier to read.
    09-29-09 12:21 PM
    And I love auto text, like turning "y" into "why" so things are much easier to read.
    I second that...
    09-29-09 12:37 PM
    X3. I just got my blackberry this year. Wanted a pda for years, and realized blackberry was all I needed for two devices. Now I'm hooked. Qwerty keyboard is easy to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:36 PM
    All the cool kids were doing.

Real reason I wanted a smartphone and iPhone users were too full of themselves, plus I heard too many horror stories. I bought a Curve 8319 cause it was cheap and I fell in love with it. I recently upgraded to a 8900.
    09-30-09 01:16 PM
    keyboard. then i got hooked. i have been a huge phone geek before i had a berry, and i wasnt happy with anything until i found my berry. oh and the auto text... haha
    09-30-09 01:18 PM
    Guilty... I'm addicted to my BB too!!
    09-30-09 01:19 PM
    What I had been using previously from my carrier to access web & email was nickel & diming me up to almost what the BB data plan would cost so it was kinda a no-brainer. As for model - all the touch screen stuff didn't really appeal to me (I've seen too many cell phone screens scratched scraped & scuffed) so my Curve works fine for me. Also, I'm not really an Apple person - tried the Ipods and Itunes etc and didn't like. Now that I've got the BB itch, I don't ever see myself having anything but a BB in the future!
    09-30-09 06:47 PM
    I started with the Storm in feb and then to the Bold a month ago. Absolutely love these things. I'm still constantly learning new things about my BBs. Yes that's right. I use them both. I'm obsessed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 07:50 PM
    09-30-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD