Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 12:58 AM
    Awesome! You go first
    01-01-16 01:13 AM
    Despite the move to Android, BlackBerry will be exactly where they were in 2015: struggling to remain in the hardware business.
    JeepBB, dejanh, lift and 2 others like this.
    01-01-16 01:53 AM
    BlackBerry will emerge more and more as a software company.

Posted via CB10
    dejanh and lift like this.
    01-01-16 02:09 AM
    There will be a shift towards software side with reduced efforts for hardware, I think..

With Z10 STL-1 10.3.2.2474
    01-01-16 03:42 AM
    Their QNX will rise higher in the self driving business.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-01-16 05:25 AM
    More focus on software. Priv won't be able to boost sales towards 5 mio/year. BB will exit hardware business 2016 or 2017.
    JeepBB and dejanh like this.
    01-01-16 06:53 AM
    They continue to struggle for relevance.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    01-01-16 06:58 AM
    It will be discovered that Chen received millions of dollars in secret payment from Google to move BlackBerry over to Android. He will flee Canada and Carly Fiorina will be hired as BlackBerry's new CEO. She will broker a merger with Tim Hortons, lay off 95% of BlackBerry's staff, move to Windows OS, and begin displaying BlackBerry devices next to the Timbits. BlackBerry will turn over Chen's phone records to anyone who believes he is a "criminal."
    Last edited by SeeBeeEss; 01-02-16 at 04:44 AM.
    01-01-16 07:53 AM
    It will be discovered that Chen received millions of dollars in secret payment from Google to move BlackBerry over to Android. He will flee Canada and Carly Florida will be hired as BlackBerry's new CEO. She will broker a merger with Tim Hortons, lay off 95% of BlackBerry's staff, move to Windows OS, and begin displaying BlackBerry devices next to the Timbits. BlackBerry will turn over Chen's phone records to anyone who believes he is a "criminal."
    You forgot the shock news that John Chen is revealed as Donald Trump's secret love child sometime in November.

Yeah, my prediction is that Chen finally ditches hardware towards the end of 2016 when it becomes clear that Android isn't going to save BB. That news will "emerge" in the same way that the ending of BB10 has emerged - there'll be a very long period in which no new BB hardware is released... until the penny drops that it's not going to happen, ever. BB10's demise has never been formally announced, and neither will the abandonment of hardware, but nobody who is paying attention really believes BB10 phones are coming back. Chen will use the revenue gained from the Priv and the Vienna to fund the completion of the transition to software. MarshMallow will be released for the Priv in December 2016, just as Google release the next version, NumNuts, to an excited world.
    anon(9188202) and FF22 like this.
    01-01-16 08:22 AM
    It will be discovered that Chen received millions of dollars in secret payment from Google to move BlackBerry over to Android. He will flee Canada and Carly Florida will be hired as BlackBerry's new CEO. She will broker a merger with Tim Hortons, lay off 95% of BlackBerry's staff, move to Windows OS, and begin displaying BlackBerry devices next to the Timbits. BlackBerry will turn over Chen's phone records to anyone who believes he is a "criminal."
    Lol awesome !

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 09:53 PM
    Posted via CB10
    I predict you'll learn how to properly start a thread using the CB app.

Posted via BB11
    01-01-16 10:08 PM
    My prediction is that by the end of 2016, my z10 will still be firing on all (two) cylinders whilst the flock of mockers on their third or fourth different device in the same time period, will drop yet another grand on the the iSung7s in the pursuit of mobile utopian eliteism.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:12 PM
    [quote=z10Jobe;12185000]eliteism[/quote

What is?]
    01-01-16 10:42 PM
    Year of turnaround for the hardware business.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2813
    01-01-16 10:46 PM
    [QUOTE=Alain_A;12185054]
    eliteism[/quote

What is?]
    I dunno.... a square bracket?

Flicked from my elite zflicking30.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-16 10:59 PM
    Asif will break up with Mudasir again.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-02-16 01:05 AM
    Priv will get Marshmallow update.

Verizon and T-Mobile will have Priv in stores by late February.

Vienna will release with Marshmallow, will hopefully have a name that isn't cringe-worthy.

Vienna won't be a carrier exclusive and should show up for ATT, Verizon, and TMo at the same time. It will cost $499 retail.

10.3.3 will leak in February, appear officially in late March for unlocked phones. Will not be available from US carriers until September at the soonest. The forum will of course blame John Chen.

BlackBerry "not saying it isn't doing it" will continue to be misinterpreted by many as "saying it is doing it."

BlackBerry won't hit 5 million phones, but will sell upper 3 or lower 4 millions.

Gnashing of teeth over no BB10 phones will continue as scheduled.

BlackBerry will be profitable overall for 2016.

BlackBerry Classic non-camera, Cricket Wireless
    01-02-16 06:59 AM
    Maybe all bb10 devices switch to android. Who knows.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 07:06 AM
    My prediction is that by the end of 2016, my z10 will still be firing on all (two) cylinders whilst the flock of mockers on their third or fourth different device in the same time period, will drop yet another grand on the the iSung7s in the pursuit of mobile utopian eliteism.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think most iphone users care about elitism as much as Crackberry enthusiasts want to believe they do.
    dejanh, MikeX74 and LazyEvul like this.
    01-02-16 07:45 AM
    I don't think most iphone users care about elitism as much as Crackberry enthusiasts want to believe they do.
    There was a bragging minority of Apple Snobs as everything had to be expensive Apple products; e.g., they used only pricey iPods instead of other less costly MP3 players with SD card and battery replacement capabilities, only Macs instead of cheap upgradable PCs etc. However, I now think they were kind of prisoners of their Apple ecosystem. I do not feel there is a stigma attached to using an iPhone nowadays. Us BlackBerry lovers must admit BlackBerry was once the phone of big shot business people while the rest of us used cheap flips.

BB, Still the One
    01-02-16 08:29 AM
    There was a bragging minority of Apple Snobs as everything had to be expensive Apple products; e.g., they used only pricey iPods instead of other less costly MP3 players with SD card and battery replacement capabilities, only Macs instead of cheap upgradable PCs etc. However, I now think they were kind of prisoners of their Apple ecosystem. I do not feel there is a stigma attached to using an iPhone nowadays. Us BlackBerry lovers must admit BlackBerry was once the phone of big shot business people while the rest of us used cheap flips.

BB, Still the One
    Well said. Many forget, as you point out, BB has their day too.
    01-02-16 08:39 AM
    2016 will see the release of the last Blackberry handsets - assuming any more are actually produced. 2017 will see the end of the handset division.
    01-02-16 08:47 AM
    You obviously don't know some of the iPhone users around me that I was referring to.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 09:04 AM
    You obviously don't know some of the iPhone users around me that I was referring to.

Posted via CB10
    I'm sure there's some, but a few is not a trend. A few years ago, sure, but now iphone is more mainstream, used in businesses, etc. People in health care (myself), for instance, aren't using them to be cool or feel elite.
    GadgetTravel likes this.
    01-02-16 09:12 AM
121 123 ...