Posted over on N4BB. No mention of a GSM storm 3 though on it.

http://n4bb.com/4966/gsm-blackberry-...apollo-torch-2
    sleepngbear likes this.
    03-09-11 05:47 PM
    Sweeet. Due for an upgrade in September. That gives them a good 3 months to shake the cooties out of the new OS and me 3 months of trips to the toy store to figure out if I want the Dakota or the Torch 2.
    03-09-11 06:12 PM
    Looks like a good date for the Bold Touch. At least it's not ridiculous like the CDMA date.

My interest has already piqued though, I just want to see it in action before I make the final decision.
    03-09-11 07:32 PM
    That's very cool but the that road map is just for Q2 so there is still a chace for the storm 3 and the all touch curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-11 07:42 PM
    That's very cool but the that road map is just for Q2 so there is still a chace for the storm 3 and the all touch curve.

They mention the absence of the Storm 3 in the article, and the possibility that it may be a CDMA-only device or it may show up at a later time.
    03-09-11 08:23 PM
    I'll keep my 9700 until it FUBAR's.

03-09-11 10:17 PM
    Posted over on N4BB. No mention of a GSM storm 3 though on it.

http://n4bb.com/4966/gsm-blackberry-...apollo-torch-2
    I'm guessing that's T-Mobile's calendar based on the pink at the top and the cut off "T-Mob" in the middle. It may be that they're not getting the Storm 3 or they're still negotiating it.
    03-09-11 10:32 PM

FUBAR. Hahahahaha! Haven't heard that in Years. But seeing the GSM road map was a good sight to see. Hopefully, those dates transfer over to the CDMA Major Carriers too.

That way, I can get a Bold Touch sooner.

03-10-11 11:11 AM
    Kinda what I thought. The Monaco/Storm 3 looks like it's shaping up to be a Verizon exclusive again. The GSM versions were probably for carriers outside of the US just like the Storm 1/2. Hope I'm wrong GSM users! Either way Bold Touch looks sexy
    03-10-11 11:24 AM
    I'm guessing that's T-Mobile's calendar based on the pink at the top and the cut off "T-Mob" in the middle. It may be that they're not getting the Storm 3 or they're still negotiating it.
    I hope Tmo is negotiating with RIM to get the Storm. If Verizon is the only carrier in the US to get it again I will be pissed.
    03-11-11 08:18 AM
    I dont think it makes any sense that GSM carriers would have new BlackBerry devices months before CDMA carriers? I would assume that the big 3 (Verizon, at&t and Sprint and even T-Mobile) would get say for instance, The Bold Touch at the same time (since it is a dual band world phone) The GSM roadmap shows late May-early June for the Bold Touch release, seems pretty logical, since the Bold 9650 was released last May and BlackBerry World Conferance is in May (perfect press launch for a GSM/CDMA dual world phone?) The Bold Touch will be the phone i'm getting (soon as Sprint gets it) this year, and it will be, IMO, the best selling BlackBerry smartphone for 2011! T'was Ever Thus!
    03-12-11 07:24 AM

Tempted to do that with my Torch, but 2 Curve 8520's have also FUBAR'd in less than a year.
    03-12-11 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD