Now RIM makes the best smartphones on the market, I love my Blackberries as well as other devices such as my headset, and I want to get Blackberry Music Gateway still. So as we all, or if not all then most of us know that Microsoft and RIM have a very good relationship(almost like a partnership maybe?). So it would be nice if RIM and Microsoft worked it out together to add support for Blackberry 10 to interact with Xbox 360 and Kinect like so. Xbox 360 + Accessories - Xbox.com

EDIT: It would be great to be able to chat with our Windows/Xbox Live Messenger(also Skype though it appears to be getting integrated into the Blackberry contacts list already) contacts on Blackberry Messenger to have a more unified experience rather then having five different applications for it.

EDIT: Also on RIM's behalf to get with Microsoft and bring Blackberry Bridge over to Windows 8 so we can have that universal feel of simplicity and not having a ton of devices all over the place, I get tired of having this sort of mess when there is just certain things I prefer to have but require other things that I don't need to fulfill other task.
    Last edited by AntL85; 09-20-12 at 07:21 PM. Reason: an after thought, and another after thought relating to integration
    07-24-12 11:21 AM
    Doubt that's going to happen with Surface and the other Win 8 tablets coming out later this year. That's where your Xbox connectivity is going to be.
    07-24-12 12:09 PM
    DLNA would be the main point here. Double it with BT and you may have a remote pad/screen/cam/keyboard ... at least.
    07-24-12 12:33 PM
    Doubt that's going to happen with Surface and the other Win 8 tablets coming out later this year. That's where your Xbox connectivity is going to be.
    They announced that SmartGlass would support Android and iOS phones and tablets when it releases later this year. You can already launch games or videos from your iPhone to be played on the Xbox through the existing app.
    07-24-12 01:22 PM
    If RIM and MS have this great relationship - I would love Office 2015 for the PlayBook and BB10 please! I mean, if we are making a wish list...
    07-24-12 06:42 PM
    It may just happen as Apple has some of their software on Apple too.
    09-19-12 12:28 PM
    You are def looking at the wrong device. all in all what you described is a WP8 device.

I'm sure BB10 will get xbox smartglass though
    09-19-12 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD