I know many carriers around the world have already released their official blackberry 10.2.1 update. Any one have any idea when it may be rolling out to North America, specifically for AT&T?

Any suggestions is appreciated!
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-06-14 04:07 PM
    Rumour is Feb. 10. The search function is quite helpful.
    02-06-14 04:12 PM
    Exactly. Search is your friend.

Subscribe to Tri County Catering and Party Idea Channel. Pin #C00123065
    02-08-14 02:04 AM
    rumour is feb. 10. The search function is quite helpful.
    WAIT you can search here?! Who knew?!
    bizzyqu likes this.
    02-08-14 02:06 AM
    It's the 10th ....still no update

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 01:50 PM
    I don't think we will ever get it
    We're probably better off switching to Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 09:54 PM
    Honestly I'm on AT&T. I downloaded leaked from sachesi. First leaked ever on my Z10. Won't ever look back. Works flawlessly. It's a new phone. The hell with AT&T. Honestly I don't think it'll be anytime soon. They only care about Apple updates. Just my two cents.

Posted via my BATBerry Z10
    02-10-14 09:57 PM
    Honestly I'm on AT&T. I downloaded leaked from sachesi. First leaked ever on my Z10. Won't ever look back. Works flawlessly. It's a new phone. The hell with AT&T. Honestly I don't think it'll be anytime soon. They only care about Apple updates. Just my two cents.

Posted via my BATBerry Z10
    I did the same on T Mobile, I am running the 10.2.1.195 leak and I have also given up on T Mobile releasing the official OTA update.

Once they got the iPhone, that is their main focus now and they have all but forgotten about who got them there in the first place.

Sent from my BlackBerry z10
    smile4meman2 likes this.
    02-11-14 03:37 AM
    BlackBerry should drop all ties with AT&T then offer us all a service through blackberry where you only need to call one place for inquiries about your phone. Offer it for cheaper and allow other unlocked phones to be used just like other service providers except without all the bull **** that we have to deal with. All of the updates could be pushed out at one time or even with in days so that I'm not stuck here waiting to run apps again because at&t doesn't bother with you unless it's about an apple product. I'm just kinda frustrated right now.

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 and HUNTZODIAC like this.
    02-11-14 07:55 AM
    BlackBerry should drop all ties with AT&T then offer us all a service through blackberry where you only need to call one place for inquiries about your phone. Offer it for cheaper and allow other unlocked phones to be used just like other service providers except without all the bull **** that we have to deal with. All of the updates could be pushed out at one time or even with in days so that I'm not stuck here waiting to run apps again because at&t doesn't bother with you unless it's about an apple product. I'm just kinda frustrated right now.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. If you go to most ATT stores they dont even have the blackberry 10 models on display. Their main focus is definitley the ios and android. They give more attention to even the windows phones. Sigh

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:29 PM
    Well here I am drinking my coffee another day another dime and still no update from at&t....

Posted via CB10
    BB_Santa and HUNTZODIAC like this.
    02-13-14 05:09 PM
    I saw this post from n4bb:
    Blackberry 10 update North America AT&T-t-mobile-trolling.jpg
    http://n4bb.com/t-mobile-continues-t...tch-iphone-5s/

I think that this is the only supports t-mobile will give to BlackBerry.
    Seriously they don't even give half a **** about BlackBerry. American carrier doesn't give a **** about BlackBerry.
    I know it's easier said then done but BlackBerry should release their update over link and beta test it with BlackBerry beta zone.

Better android than android. The future is black....
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    02-14-14 09:01 AM
    I have previously used iphones, androids and blackberrys. I absolutley hate android. Everything about the software and its devices is dissatisfying. I have to admit iphones are very reliable and user friendly.

Despite my carrier's lack of support for blackberrys, I will still continue to use blackberrys. Let us all remain loyal and hopeful that blackberry will rise again.

Posted via CB10
    donmateo likes this.
    02-14-14 12:31 PM
    I'm going the auto loader route. At this rate at&t won't release the update till summer. I'm so sick of this.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 02:36 PM
    Use sachesi following Crackberry instructions. I was able to update my att z10 with an official rogers Canada update with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    daithiD likes this.
    02-14-14 05:35 PM
    Use sachesi following Crackberry instructions. I was able to update my att z10 with an official rogers Canada update with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    What parameters did you use??

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 05:47 PM
    **** Att they always drag there *** and BlackBerry is on its way back fast

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 08:52 PM
    I saw this post from n4bb:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T-Mobile-trolling.jpg 
Views:	3024 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	247766
    http://n4bb.com/t-mobile-continues-t...tch-iphone-5s/

I think that this is the only supports t-mobile will give to BlackBerry.
    Seriously they don't even give half a **** about BlackBerry. American carrier doesn't give a **** about BlackBerry.
    I know it's easier said then done but BlackBerry should release their update over link and beta test it with BlackBerry beta zone.

I completely agree with everything you stated been saying that since 10.1 released they should put the OS in beta zone and I'm still on 10.1 Smh not going to bother with a Leake shouldn't have to Smh

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 08:55 PM
    I'm going the auto loader route. At this rate at&t won't release the update till summer. I'm so sick of this.

Posted via CB10
    People can send me their phones and I'll update them, up here in Toronto,,

Posted via CB10
    02-14-14 10:42 PM
    I completely agree with everything you stated been saying that since 10.1 released they should put the OS in beta zone and I'm still on 10.1 Smh not going to bother with a Leake shouldn't have to Smh

Posted via CB10
    A hear you, it's clearly an insult

02-14-14 11:44 PM
    Le sigh. I, too, am on AT&T and am impatiently awaiting the update. My friend here on the forums, MeShach, has told me to just go ahead and install the update using Sachesi. I might just go ahead and do that since Feb. 10 has come and gone.

Posted via CB10
    HUNTZODIAC likes this.
    02-15-14 12:14 AM
    What parameters did you use??

Posted via CB10
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

Follow this to the T and it will find the latest official os that att is withholding but others are pushing thru. This took awhile so be patient it also installed 3 bloatware apps that you can delete.

Your phone won't get wiped, everything will be the same as if you updated using the "search for updates" on the phone itself. You are just getting the update from someone else.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:54 AM
    I have previously used iphones, androids and blackberrys. I absolutley hate android. Everything about the software and its devices is dissatisfying. I have to admit iphones are very reliable and user friendly.

Despite my carrier's lack of support for blackberrys, I will still continue to use blackberrys. Let us all remain loyal and hopeful that blackberry will rise again.

Posted via CB10
    I'm with you on that Apple definitely makes a good product but Android is just junk. I was using a iphone 5 and Z10. Mostly the Z10 until I got my Q10. Now the Iphone 5 is no more

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 06:17 AM
    Hey guys just go ahead and get the update through sachesi. It's really simple and better than waiting for att.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 05:29 PM
    It didn't show for att or rogers. I'm running the new leak now

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 07:06 AM
47 12