Yes, there was video of RIM demonstrating it. It's more than just a panorama function, it integrates the gyroscope function so that your view moves along the panoramic picture as you move your phone.
    Get thanks for the info , I'm so pumped for the phone ! Any chance u have a link for that video u spoke about

Cheers
    01-18-13 02:40 PM
    Get thanks for the info , I'm so pumped for the phone ! Any chance u have a link for that video u spoke about

Cheers
    Here ya go!

BlackBerry World 2012 Keynote App Demo: Occipital Panorama [VIDEO] �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    00stryder likes this.
    01-18-13 02:44 PM
    Oh sweet right on thanks , so if I understand the video correctly this is an app avalible for bb10 correct or is this all ready instaled in the phone, thanks for ur help.
    el_excelsior likes this.
    01-18-13 02:54 PM
    My phone is pretty fast, so doubt it will make it feel slow.

Still interested in this phone. Like the specs form factor. BB should be back in it!

Sent from a galaxy far away!
    01-18-13 03:35 PM
    Oh sweet right on thanks , so if I understand the video correctly this is an app avalible for bb10 correct or is this all ready instaled in the phone, thanks for ur help.
    I believe it will be there right out of the box.
    01-18-13 04:09 PM

Still interested in this phone. Like the specs form factor. BB should be back in it!

I'm sorry but I wasn't exaggerating It's that fast.
    01-18-13 04:30 PM
    I had a RIM rep stop by my work today and demo the phone for me....ITS AMAZING!!!!! cant wait for it to come out
    thekidshop and Stocklone like this.
    01-18-13 04:57 PM
    is there anything in the demo u got from the rep, that u didn't all ready know about wink wink .....
    simonwh likes this.
    01-18-13 05:23 PM
    Hi OP, did you played with the qwerty version?
    01-18-13 07:16 PM
    I have hearth Pumpin now I need this Phone ..
    01-18-13 07:50 PM

haha seriously Android Supperfast ? Laughs At twice Now,Sorry But Android is allways Laggy and freezin I had One and Was laggy After a Lot of process Runnin As all the others androids devices in the market even My prime Freezes sometimes.. Or I have Bad Lucky w Android Devices lol

i had seein Some Vids In Youtube even W the unfinished Model with 1g of ram The system Looks Supper fast I was Amazed with how the voice control is fast even My Iphone5 looks so Neat and Perfect like BB10 I can imagine How It will RUN perfectly with The ARISTO specs ...
    01-18-13 08:06 PM
    Were you able to stress test it? Like just start to load crazy # of apps to see if performance degraded?
    01-18-13 08:09 PM
    From the videos I've seen it seems fast ish. Meaning apps don't open as "instant" as it could be or as instant as the iPhone is. The apps seem to be a second or to before. But well see when the final hardware comes out
    01-18-13 08:39 PM
    Just when I thought I was able to calm myself down for a bit. I had to read this post.
    Ali Fardos and 00stryder like this.
    01-18-13 09:50 PM
    im sure they'll have an app for that if it already doesn't
    01-18-13 09:59 PM
    @belfast

Have we seen the majority of the new functionality or are there some major surprises at launch?
    01-19-13 12:03 AM
    Yes the camera is fast, everything is fast, I think nobody will bother with the peek because if you flick to the left you're in the hub, instantly. Everything is instant, I wouldn't call it smooth because you'd have to use it slow on purpose to see it smooth. Apps seem to open just as fast if they're open or closed.

That's the way I'd describe it, everything is instant, you've seen the last picture editing app leak video, the processing is instant.
    someone will be thinking of kidnapping you just for the sake of getting pre-launched info... & that would be me lol... just kiddin'
    01-19-13 12:30 AM
    Yes the camera is fast, everything is fast, I think nobody will bother with the peek because if you flick to the left you're in the hub, instantly. Everything is instant, I wouldn't call it smooth because you'd have to use it slow on purpose to see it smooth. Apps seem to open just as fast if they're open or closed.

That's the way I'd describe it, everything is instant, you've seen the last picture editing app leak video, the processing is instant.
    Now, the important bit. When are they selling the damned things?!?
    01-19-13 01:30 AM
    Ok, is there anything really NEW from what we know, a surprise? I don't mean "better", "faster", "greater" than we thought it would be (about the features or apps we already know), but something we didn't hear about

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    01-19-13 02:15 AM
    Ok, is there anything really NEW from what we know, a surprise? I don't mean "better", "faster", "greater" than we thought it would be (about the features or apps we already know), but something we didn't hear about
    Did you read the bit about the NDA?
    01-19-13 02:38 AM
    To answer a few questionsn no we didn't see everything, but that's probably because there wasn't enough time, literally. We didn't see anything about cloud/link, maps(although I had a play with it on one of the devices) etc.

There's just so much out of the box to see, the only apps I'll need will probably be games lol, all the bases are covered. Frankly I really do wonder how are they gonna show it all off at the launch.

I'm not sure if I should say this but I looked at the storage of one device and out of 16gb with rouhly 25 apps installed it only used a little over 3gb out of the storage.
    RECOOL, 00stryder and jakie55 like this.
    01-19-13 03:19 AM
    Nope, unfortunately no qwerty was in sight.
    digitalman101 likes this.
    01-19-13 03:56 AM
    Did you read the bit about the NDA?
    Easy, did you see me ask "what and how exactly it is?"? Just yes or no, would do it.

01-19-13 03:59 AM
    Were you able to stress test it? Like just start to load crazy # of apps to see if performance degraded?
    Never once did I see a hint of lag and even heavy processing apps like the now known Story Maker, which by the way, be prepared to se a lot of videos made with it popping up everywhere after the launch, they'll probably be next annoying thing of Facebook from people with kids lol, so easy and fast to use, it would take me half an hour probably to do it on my laptop, Story Maker does with a few taps in 5 seconds.
    01-19-13 04:07 AM

I cant say for sure, there has bee quite a few leaks, but don't forget the iphone didn't bring anything new either, it just made some key things better, now it's BB10's time to do the same. once you see it in your hand you'll understand.
    01-19-13 04:09 AM
99 1234