MacBerry.de bb10 secrets

http://macberry.de/blackberry/blackb...ckberry-os-10/

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    robtanz likes this.
    09-11-12 06:59 PM
    future update to Dev Alpha?
    09-11-12 07:21 PM
    That's strange...the live icons don't seem to be...live. Watch the clock jump by over an hour when he opens the app. Can anyone translate what they're saying?
    09-11-12 07:30 PM
    He is speaking English.

Maybe the app was in standby?
    09-11-12 07:41 PM
    He is speaking English.

Maybe the app was in standby?
    Haha really? I muted it right at the start after I heard mumbling. Assumed the video was in German.
    glidewells likes this.
    09-11-12 07:42 PM
    That's strange...the live icons don't seem to be...live. Watch the clock jump by over an hour when he opens the app. Can anyone translate what they're saying?
    There is probably a setting similar to the "Application behaviour" setting on the PlayBook. I imagine BB10 will be similar in that for the live icons you can have it set to "Showcase" and for battery saving you can set it to "Paused". If this is the case, I like how you have choice in how the applications run. It is either that or I'm out in left field and they don't have it working yet, it is alpha software.
    09-11-12 07:54 PM
    There is probably a setting similar to the "Application behaviour" setting on the PlayBook. I imagine BB10 will be similar in that for the live icons you can have it set to "Showcase" and for battery saving you can set it to "Paused". If this is the case, I like how you have choice in how the applications run. It is either that or I'm out in left field and they don't have it working yet, it is alpha software.
    Ya, I feel like their description of live icons doesn't really match what this video is showing. It's likely just the early software that's to blame. They did say that devs would be able to choose a custom UI for the live tiles, which can be seen in action in the weather app that he launches near the start. Looks good.
    09-11-12 08:11 PM
    Beta people, beta ....
    BB10FTW likes this.
    09-11-12 08:50 PM
    I don't understand anything this gentleman is saying but who needs words when you see such detail go into an alarm clock. The alarm clock is a basic app and they obviously put some detail on how fluid they wanted it to be, this get's me excited for BB10. I'm going to sell my iPhone 5 the day BB10 launches.
    09-11-12 09:55 PM
    I don't understand anything this gentleman is saying but who needs words when you see such detail go into an alarm clock. The alarm clock is a basic app and they obviously put some detail on how fluid they wanted it to be, this get's me excited for BB10. I'm going to sell my iPhone 5 the day BB10 launches.
    I've always been curious as to how the user sets the "minutes" for the alarm since there is only one indicator.
    09-11-12 10:55 PM
    This video is from June. Lots has changed since then.
    09-11-12 10:55 PM
    I'm really really am excited for BB10. BB10 FTW! woohoo..!

Sent from my PlayBook/BlackBerry 9930
    09-11-12 11:21 PM
    I think its hilarious that you can hear him get busted for taping at the end of the video.

Overall, very excited.

Via my PlayBook and Tapatalk
    09-12-12 12:05 AM
    I've always been curious as to how the user sets the "minutes" for the alarm since there is only one indicator.
    I'm certain that in the final version you will be able to click on the time itself and change it like you would on a current BB or iPhone. I think the slider is just about being quick (most people probably set their alarms to a time rounded to the nearest 5, 10, or 15 minutes).
    09-12-12 07:49 AM
    I would pay to beta test this lol. I wonder if RIM will have a option to individually set whether certain apps can be in showcase mode or just be paused in the background???
    09-12-12 08:37 AM
    While I like to see all of the new images and videos of the BB10 phones and what the future holds of RIM and Blackberry, it would be nice if a proper camera/video camera was used to produce the images/video. I don't see the point of putting this stuff on the internet if you can't hear, see and appreciate the work that is going into the product.

Would be nice if someone would use a ruler/scale along side the phones to give an indication of the size of the phones they are using.

Again, don't get me wrong, I'm patiently waiting for them to hit the market and thanks for all of the updated images/videos.
    09-13-12 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD