Nobody was disputing poor sales....the dispute was the 0% and this survey.
    Same old song and dance with your type of poster. Flame, contradict, make baseless statement and when called out...play the poor me card with some condescending statement. Tired old act and all of you can be seen for what you truly are on this site.
    Actually, only one of us has used inflammatory language or been condescending, champ.

My "type of poster"... ? LOL

I've been relentlessly polite, and I'll even politely agree with you that certain posters on this site can certainly be seen for what they truly are.
    02-03-14 01:16 PM
    Actually, only one of us has used inflammatory language or been condescending, champ.

My "type of poster"... ? LOL

I've been relentlessly polite, and I'll even politely agree with you that certain posters on this site can certainly be seen for what they truly are.
    Right...nice try. I know how the game goes. I didn't use inflammatory language so get that straight poor Mr. victim. I don't fall for these games and attempts to cause flame wars which yes "your type of poster" is an expert at. Now go back to contradicting yourself in order to try and give some sort of credence to this waste of time article.

Posted via CB10
    ital1 likes this.
    02-03-14 01:19 PM
    BGR's integrity is also 0% anyway he is also totally biased against BlackBerry.

I remember he was interviewed by CNBC in September 2013 & in that interview he said that BlackBerry Z10 is the worst phone in the market. He hates it. The interviewer then asked him why he hates the phone, BGR'S reply was it's just lousy. Then the one of the interviewers said that he has one & the keyboard is really amazing & it's the best that he has seen. BGR was then lost for words for a while & then just insisted that BlackBerry Z10 is really lousy. Then the interview ended.

Would anyone be surprised if BGR were to report that BlackBerry has 0% market share? Well I would be surprised if there were anything positive about BlackBerry coming out of BGR.

Posted via CB10
    ray689 likes this.
    02-03-14 01:27 PM
    When can we expect the next IDC report on smartphone marketshare? I think those reports will give a more clear picture of the BB situation.
    02-03-14 01:51 PM
    Not sure why everyone is shooting the messenger or anyone else agreeing with BGR's findings. According to Kantar, the US market share for the last 3 months (ending December 2013) was 0.4% which technially rounds to 0%. Time to face the facts, BB10 is NOT selling in any real numbers no matter how many you saw walking down the street.

On BlackBerry 10′s 1st anniversary, U.S. market share hits 0%-screen-shot-2014-01-26-23-14-20.png
    Kantar: Android Accounted For 70% Of Smartphone Sales In Q4, But Samsung Is Now “Under Real Pressure” | TechCrunch

(I guess Telecrunch hates BB too?)
    JeepBB, bekkay, garnok and 3 others like this.
    02-03-14 01:54 PM
    When can we expect the next IDC report on smartphone marketshare? I think those reports will give a more clear picture of the BB situation.
    Soon I reckon. Last report was 12th November, and they're quarterly.

Here's the last one.

Android Pushes Past 80% Market Share While Windows Phone Shipments Leap 156.0% Year Over Year in the Third Quarter, According to IDC - prUS24442013
    propeller10 likes this.
    02-03-14 01:57 PM
    Not sure why everyone is shooting the messenger or anyone else agreeing with BGR's findings. According to Kantar, the US market share for the last 3 months (ending December 2013) was 0.4% which technially rounds to 0%.
    nice find.
    I think it's just that 0% sounds absolutely horrible compared to 0.4%. When the marketshare is THAT low I think it's better to not round numbers even though it's technically correct. I prefer more accurate figures.
    02-03-14 02:03 PM
    nice find.
    I think it's just that 0% sounds absolutely horrible compared to 0.4%. When the marketshare is THAT low I think it's better to not round numbers even though it's technically correct. I prefer more accurate figures.
    I'll just mention that I believe Kantar lumps all BB sales together under one headline figure.

Legacy BB phones outsell BB10 phones 3:1 according to BB's last ER. So, the BB10 number in that table is actually 0.1% (+/- sampling errors).
    bekkay, sentimentGX4, cgk and 3 others like this.
    02-03-14 02:12 PM
    It appears that this discussion isn't leading anywhere constructive, and can only lead to possible warnings or infractions. Time to put it to bed.
    milo53 likes this.
    02-03-14 03:34 PM
59 123