I've been a loyal supporter to this native OS of BlackBerry prior to their move to Android. However, lately the OS seems to be outdated. No innovation and updates - just promises that update will come. Facebook app is no longer supported. Skype, Viber too and now linkedin. If you are planning to buy BlackBerry Passport it is not worth it! You'll just be purchasing an outdated no support of apps phone with an expensive price.
    This is the right time to abandon this OS a sad thing to do.

Posted via CB10
    cribble2k and ryanza like this.
    11-12-16 06:58 PM
    Agree with you . BlackBerry 10 will be history soon. I am still using the Passport as my daily driver supported by the Priv to address the app gap.
    11-12-16 07:26 PM
    Not meaning to sound rude bit where have you been.??

But in all seriousness. I love bb10 as well but the support for apps has been going since there hasn't been a new device in 2 years.

#luvmybb10os
    11-12-16 10:28 PM
    Is true I even sold my passport long ago .. in fact I am apple supporter then I just try buying a passport as second phone to use . But then sorry is really disappointed really sucks . Beauty phone without apps can ruin your daily usage .
    11-13-16 01:30 AM
    Run, run, run! The sky is falling!

Smoke on the water, a fire in the sky
    11-13-16 02:21 AM
    I'm sad for this post
    11-13-16 02:39 AM
    Wow, this is headline news.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    11-13-16 09:45 AM
    Another rant of a typical app user.

I am very happy with my passport and just bought another two. Skype and Facebook working fine for me.

OS is not outdated. Just do a comparison with other OS.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 09:49 AM
    Sure BB10 seems antiquated in many respects, and won't see any more updates. But if you handle a lot of emails every day, the platform can be well suited to many people's workflow.
    BigAl_BB9900 and stlabrat like this.
    11-13-16 09:59 AM
    Do OSs really die, or do they just gradually fade away?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 10:27 AM
    Been dead for 2 years. Where have u been?
    11-13-16 10:45 AM
    Another rant of a typical app user.

Skype and Facebook working fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    Irony aside, when you buy a PC, do you just use the programs that come on it or do you download applications that you need for your daily activities?
    MikeX74 likes this.
    11-13-16 10:54 AM
    Just got a passport silver edition as long as the phone works it's fine for me as daily driver got other phones for all the apps n stuff

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 11:04 AM
    Haven't seen anything in the media from BlackBerry on 10.3.3 since July.

BlackBerry's history of ignoring those who have been most supportive toward them is perplexing - to say the least.

I used to check in with CrackBerry - at least once a day for years.

Now - every few weeks - mostly, to see if there is any news on 10.3.3

It's almost become laughable - as to the delays and missed projection dates for the 10.3.3 update.

BlackBerry needs to commit to a date and make it happen - for crying out loud.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 11:28 AM

BlackBerry needs to commit to a date and make it happen - for crying out loud.

Posted via CB10
    It is in the hands of the certification body. It would be impossible to commit to a specific date.
    11-13-16 11:31 AM
    Irony aside, when you buy a PC, do you just use the programs that come on it or do you download applications that you need for your daily activities?
    Many seem to do fine with Microsoft's Mail app or Windows Live Mail and, well, ahem... Internet Explorer or - dare I say - Edge... :-)

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    11-13-16 02:34 PM
    Nowadays web apps takes care of most things. You can download app from Windows Store same as BlackBerry. Apart from those few apps, the rest are just try and never use at all. Unless you like to play with latest new apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 06:14 PM
    It is in the hands of the certification body. It would be impossible to commit to a specific date.
    Committing is the easy part, actually executing is where they're falling flat. But only now do they realize this.
    11-13-16 08:41 PM
    Negative Idiots' Apocryphal Presentations

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    11-14-16 03:19 AM
    All it really needed was an update to the Android Runtime and it would have been perfect for apps for a couple more years.

It's still a decent platform, at the moment
    11-14-16 10:53 AM
    All it really needed was an update to the Android Runtime and it would have been perfect for apps for a couple more years.

It's still a decent platform, at the moment
    Although today, the lack of Google Play services is a larger impediment than the lack of Kit Kat.
    11-14-16 11:21 AM
    my phone was even dead before BBOS10
    11-14-16 02:48 PM
    Whether people think it's dead or not is moot to me. BB10 still remains the most utile and proficient of all the OSes out there for my needs. It doesn't need to look all shiny and new as long as it works, as long as it's logical, and as long as it's reliable.
    11-14-16 03:24 PM
    Unfortunately, this certification process comes after BB had already 'committed' to several release dates this year. If they can get Android updates out almost immediately, there's very little excuse for them taking a whole year to update their own OS especially when you consider that Beta autoloaders for 10.3.3 have been available since April. I can count 4 "release dates" this year alone, this is a failure on BB's part and not "the process".
    11-14-16 03:34 PM
    Unfortunately, this certification process comes after BB had already 'committed' to several release dates this year. If they can get Android updates out almost immediately, there's very little excuse for them taking a whole year to update their own OS especially when you consider that Beta autoloaders for 10.3.3 have been available since April. I can count 4 "release dates" this year alone, this is a failure on BB's part and not "the process".
    Lovely. But this does not refute my statement.
    11-14-16 03:39 PM
29 12