01-18-13 10:38 AM
30 12
tools
    Did we just get punk'd?
    01-17-13 07:01 PM
    error message 404
    .poof.
    01-17-13 07:42 PM
    Typical neutral comment to avoid confrontation. I only going to analyze the first sentence as the rest doesn't have anything to do with the first one.

You say: "no body is laughing anymore" you agree and disagree... so, you think people still laughing at RIM?
    The rest of the paragraph talks about anything but BlackBerry, talks about people, not BB10. Whether they sell or not is something I don't care.. I am a consumer not an investor... Yeah you sounded smart and stuff but you said. "Yes they laugh because they critizes BlackBerry?"... Critics are very important, they help to improve things with opinions we might not perceive. CRITICIZING does not equal to LAUGHING.

Again, your first sentence states that People in general are still laughing at RIM.
    Don't celebrate until the financials and market position turns around?... Are you kidding me, Im celebrating on JAN30 and when I have my z10 in my hands... I aint waiting for your financial analysis.

I can tell you what good decisions RIM has taken since BB10 was announced. Can you tell me the bad ones? if you can't then I can tell you... Nobody is laughing anymore. That is a general consensus, not taking in acount trolls... Yes you sounded very smart and neutral...

And for the record... "Not laughing" at RIM does not means CELEBRATING the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ... your comment is really out of context... is not neutral at all... you took a look at someone saying "no body is laughing anymore" and you said: "hey you cant celebrate, bb is still in bad position, they still have problems, why are you celebrating, they havent sell a single Z10 and people still criticizes BB10"...
    Take it easy, I just thought no body was laughing at RIM anymore...
    Maybe I drank too much tonight, but I don't understand what you are saying in half of this. I understand you are passionate about it but not the point. You are talking about your perspective but the op was taking about changing the entire industry again and such, which insinuates a complete turnaround. That is what I was commenting about. People do still laugh at RIM and RIM had not turned around yet, financially or market wise. You can be thrilled and celebrate all you want however after getting your phone. I was not trying to avoid confrontation, but I am more objective than most. I never avoid confrontation but I don't look for it either.
    01-18-13 06:34 AM

@Kevinnugent I expect nothing less than being raptured to the heavens where Saint Lazaridis and Father Baisille will take me into their arms and sing songs into my ears...
    I just vomited all over the floor.
    You have got to be kidding me.

Tim

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-18-13 06:38 AM
    When I said I was going to become a comedian, they all laughed. Well, they're not laughing now, are they? (the late, great Bob Monkhouse, a UK comedian)
    JR A likes this.
    01-18-13 10:38 AM
30 12