Nice in depth look at Contacts- BBM -Hub.
    11-30-12 10:56 PM
    Hahahaha omg that is awesome! at 7:10 in the video he asks if he can see the voice recognition thing...and Vivek was like uhhh we actually havent switched it on, we havent shared that...lol i love how its in there and its a feature they have yet to announce or official state will be on BB10! sooo yah Siri-Like feature will be on BB10!!

But the video is amazing! love BB10 looks so slick!
    Marauder2 and EsJayDee like this.
    11-30-12 11:19 PM
    Awesome video! I am loving how slick and effortless everything looks in BB10. I hadn't seen that space bar trick before either.
    I might have to see if I can swing an early upgrade. My current upgrade isn't due until March but the more I see of BB10 the more I want it ASAP!
    EsJayDee likes this.
    12-01-12 07:26 AM
    Ahah on another note Vivek every time friend and unfriendly Alec.. He has probably unfriendly him a thousand of times
    12-01-12 10:35 AM
    Awesome video! I am loving how slick and effortless everything looks in BB10. I hadn't seen that space bar trick before either.
    I might have to see if I can swing an early upgrade. My current upgrade isn't due until March but the more I see of BB10 the more I want it ASAP!

You'll only have to wait a little while after it launches, I say wait til your contract is up.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    12-01-12 02:25 PM
    Pretty slick video. Among everything else he showed, I like the way he typed a whole series of consecutive letters, then with just a tap all the correct spaces appeared, taking texting to a new level.
    12-01-12 02:53 PM
    Pretty slick video. Among everything else he showed, I like the way he typed a whole series of consecutive letters, then with just a tap all the correct spaces appeared, taking texting to a new level.
    I know, that literally made me say wow out loud.
    12-01-12 03:04 PM
    Very cool although we already knew (or at least were reasonably certain) that voice recognition crap was gonna be there, it was in one of the earlier Dev Alpha releases.
    12-01-12 03:10 PM
    im really loving bb10 and im not saying this as a bb fanboy.

ive been trying to think from other peoples perspective (cos obviously i dont have a life loool)... and its hard for anyone (from whatever fan base they come from) to dislike some of the features on bb10 now... it is actually truly innovative... and the os itself is gorgeous also, so no matter what angle you look at it, it hard to dislike any of these things from bb10 man... obv there will be things that people dislike, but as a whole this is a truly awesome OS.... at least in my opinion.

im not an analyst and kno nothing about markets etc.. but looking at it as a simpleton, it seems absolutely impossible that RIM would not regain market share with this platform... and if they dont, and actually fail, to say they at least tried would be a complete understatement.....
    12-01-12 03:46 PM
    BB10 looks amazing, especially the HUB. And the twitter, LinkedIn and Foursquare icons look spectacular, I just wish all the rest of the icons looked more like them.
    12-01-12 04:01 PM
    Rogers will let you upgrade a couple of months early without penalty. They actually called me up last week to offer me a free upgrade and my current contract isn't up until March either.
    12-01-12 04:02 PM
    Damn.... seeing videos like this makes the wait even harder!!!!!!!!
    12-01-12 04:07 PM
    This just looks incredible. I keep replaying and replaying the video - I've never wanted a phone so bad in my life.
    12-01-12 04:23 PM
    Very nice. Can't wait till I can buy one.
    12-01-12 04:57 PM
    I'm so excited for BB10. If they're showing off all these amazing features I wonder what they're keeping secret (or close to the chest). And that keyboard space feature is awesome. It'll come in handy many times, often without me realizing it
    12-01-12 05:46 PM
    This is ridiculous! I am waaaaaaaaay beyond excited. There are no words to describe
    12-01-12 05:55 PM
    If it came down to meeting Mila Kunis in person or getting a BB10 L for free it would be a close call...not really though but close haha
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    12-01-12 06:40 PM
    I am a huge fan of the HUB! Nice video

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    12-01-12 06:48 PM
    What I love about BB10 is that everything is always on and always connected. Not only that, BB10 is going to be blazing fast. Gonna make other platforms look sluggish.
    12-01-12 09:50 PM
    ive been trying to think from other peoples perspective (cos obviously i dont have a life loool)... and its hard for anyone (from whatever fan base they come from) to dislike some of the features on bb10 now... it is actually truly innovative.
    Bite yore tongue, boy. You got a life. Youre looking at it from a reasonable perspective, a consumers perspective. It reminded me of an interview last spring with Thorsten Heinz on why he took on the near hopeless task of turning RIM around. He said when they showed him the new QNX platform they were working on, it was then that he saw the pathway to the future. It was beyond playing catch-up, beyond just rivaling the competion as an also ran. They were changing the game to an all new paridagm of mobile computing fpr the next ten years.
    12-02-12 07:30 AM
    I. am. so. ready. for BB10!!!
    12-02-12 08:28 AM
    I paused the video after the flower picture when he was on peek. It appears if you want to email him on that phone its:

[email protected]
    Knightcrawler likes this.
    12-02-12 09:49 AM
    Work email address is listed as active sync
    owadkelly likes this.
    12-02-12 09:51 AM
    I hate watching all these BB10 videos. Makes the waiting all that harder. Cannot wait.
    annon91221 and SilkySunshine like this.
    12-02-12 10:05 AM
    I hate watching all these BB10 videos. Makes the waiting all that harder. Cannot wait.
    I couldn't agree more.
    SilkySunshine likes this.
    12-02-12 10:30 AM
44 12