BlackBerry 10 subsistence is practically imposible, Qualcom doesn't want to release drivers for BlackBerry 10, that (after the selling failure) is enough to crush BlackBerry 10, I don't think Sammy Will put their hands on fire by producing drivers for BlackBerry 10, Exynos would rock buuut not happening, Kirin isn't even talking with Chen and after those companies the Last remaining is Intel, certainly Intel is looking for a OS to enter the mobile industry (failed before, Apple rejected them back in the 2007), but they will probably stick with Microsoft so, if no one Will give BlackBerry processors to their BlackBerry 10 devices, What are they going to do?, they used the Snapdragon S4 in Classic, 801 on passport, what are they going to put on a New device?
    Posted via CB10
    What about mediatek?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 06:09 PM
    Lol
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry 10 must live-img_20161120_082245.jpg  
    11-19-16 06:25 PM
    Every style of phone has been made with BB10.
    Slider?

Flip phone?

Success?
    11-19-16 08:10 PM
    BlackBerry 10 must live-1479608358087.jpg

BB11 Leak
    11-19-16 08:19 PM
    Would you look at that ... that is the dark hub he has running there. I wonder what the battery life is like.
    11-19-16 08:25 PM
    What about mediatek?

Posted via CB10
    Don't think they will ever see Chen

Posted via CB10
    11-20-16 11:20 AM
    It will live in our heart. Well at least for me. I am sure bb10 can last easily another five years. There is no such thing as need new version to install BlackBerry World apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 10:16 PM
    If BlackBerry is successful in getting a good partner for software licencing it's gonna happen for sure

Posted via CB10
    As likely as the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause, oh, and The Great Pumpkin.
    11-22-16 10:41 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1479608358087.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	412578

BB11 Leak
    Dark Hub finally...?
    And I heard it even speaks and types Lithuanian backwards and forwards!

:-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    gugomat likes this.
    11-26-16 03:34 PM
    Blackberry 10 is done. No modern devices, no ecosystem, no developers, no marketing and market share, no support from the third party major companies, no faith in users, no fine updates. Point. Total disappointment the OS is finally after the last update. Not that I was waiting for a new features, but at least some fixes for the internal bugs. Nothing. Only few more bugs. This is ATL. The BTL is: the BB Android development switched part of the users from the OS10 to Android. The new Blackberry Android devises are total fail - who needs them? This is all sad, but we gotta deal with this and get used to the virtual keyboard.
    12-02-16 07:28 AM
    Blackberry 10 is done. No modern devices, no ecosystem, no developers, no marketing and market share, no support from the third party major companies, no faith in users, no fine updates. Point. Total disappointment the OS is finally after the last update. Not that I was waiting for a new features, but at least some fixes for the internal bugs. Nothing. Only few more bugs. This is ATL. The BTL is: the BB Android development switched part of the users from the OS10 to Android. The new Blackberry Android devises are total fail - who needs them? This is all sad, but we gotta deal with this and get used to the virtual keyboard.
    Hmm, does this wisdom originate from a sofa?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general.../#post12219326
    conite and TgeekB like this.
    12-02-16 08:29 AM
    Hmm, does this wisdom originate from a sofa?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general.../#post12219326
    How times change.
    gugomat likes this.
    12-02-16 05:16 PM
    Preach!
    12-02-16 05:18 PM
    I do wish it would survive. Great OS.
    syclone1978 and bh7171 like this.
    12-02-16 05:18 PM
    It shall my dear, it shall!
    12-02-16 05:22 PM
    Ya if BlackBerry released another. Z30 with spec like dteck60 I would buy it. But. They way things a going I doubt we will ever see another bb10 phone. Which is a shame as it's a fantastic os

#luvmybb10os
    I agree with you, I've been on Android for 6 months now and I still think that Android is horrible and I still cannot use one handed operation. The menus are not possible to be reached with one hand. The way things work on Android is not as simple as on BlackBerry 10 and I have to do extra steps to get things done. My dad keep telling me to adapt and accept progress but it's really difficult to accept having to use more apps to do the same thing or having to work with a computer to accomplish something I would just achieve by using my phone previously.

BlackBerry 10 failed for me because the hardware specs are just below capacity for its OS capability. That's why I need to keep waiting for things to get done.
    12-02-16 06:23 PM
    Losing the OS is, yeah, sad. But half of the love goes to the form factor and the keyboards. why can't they optimise, say, the android for a PKB Blackberry type phone, with special HUB-like functions. It'll be much like a Blackberry and than it'll be interesting. At least for the people like me, who like to have a phone in the form of a classic Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-16 07:16 PM
    Losing the OS is, yeah, sad. But half of the love goes to the form factor and the keyboards. why can't they optimise, say, the android for a PKB Blackberry type phone, with special HUB-like functions. It'll be much like a Blackberry and than it'll be interesting. At least for the people like me, who like to have a phone in the form of a classic Blackberry.
    Apparently they'll be doing at least some of that for the "Mercury" - but when that too proves not to sell well, I think that's going to be the end of PKB devices. There simply aren't enough people who want PKB smartphones to make them profitable (because smartphones have such a high R&D and production cost that you have to sell a lot of them just to break even, and BB's sales have never even gotten to the break-even point).

How long would you keep going to your job if, not only didn't you get a paycheck, but you actually had to pay your employer for the privilege of working there? That's essentially what BB has been doing for the last 5 years: losing money.
    12-02-16 09:12 PM
    If BlackBerry is successful in getting a good partner for software licencing it's gonna happen for sure

Posted via CB10
    Fact is: BlackBerry won't. Who wants to pay license for a software which is not supported by its maker while Android is fully supported and it is free?

Posted through my  Z30
    12-03-16 03:00 AM
    I agree with you, I've been on Android for 6 months now and I still think that Android is horrible and I still cannot use one handed operation. The menus are not possible to be reached with one hand. The way things work on Android is not as simple as on BlackBerry 10 and I have to do extra steps to get things done. My dad keep telling me to adapt and accept progress but it's really difficult to accept having to use more apps to do the same thing or having to work with a computer to accomplish something I would just achieve by using my phone previously.

BlackBerry 10 failed for me because the hardware specs are just below capacity for its OS capability. That's why I need to keep waiting for things to get done.
    Which Android device have you used? One hand operation depends not merely on OS but also on the display size.

BB10 is great but it is not fully supported anymore. I wish it was not the case, but it really is. Speak of specifications, have you tried Passport? The size is a bit different though.

Posted through my  Z30
    12-03-16 03:06 AM
    I still want a Z50.

BB 9000> Q10 > Z10 > Z30 > Z30 > Classic
    bh7171 likes this.
    12-03-16 07:18 AM
    Definitely OS10 all the way even with some losses on wide spread support by our hyped up tech world who only keep an eye on highly profitable trends like jumping on to Apple or Google-OS shooting star trains, falling as fast as they arise if the trends change.
    BlackBerry OS10 is by any means the most advanced OS all around but sadly not recognised my the mass market.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    bh7171 likes this.
    12-03-16 08:39 AM
    BlackBerry OS10 is by any means the most advanced OS all around
    By what metric?
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    12-03-16 09:49 AM
    Nobody wants Android for the OS, they want it for access to the Playstore.

As a basic OS, considered without Google services, it's nothing special at all.
    12-03-16 10:09 AM
    Nobody wants Android for the OS, they want it for access to the Playstore.

As a basic OS, considered without Google services, it's nothing special at all.
    Ask the Apple folks why they don't want access to the Playstore!
    Are Android folks ask for access to iTune?

Biggest mistake for BlackBerry was to make it possible for access to Android ports in the 1st place and 2nd to add this dreadful Amazon crap shop too.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    12-03-16 01:16 PM
150 12345 ...