Hey guys, I'm always browsing the net for more RIM news as usual. I stumbled upon this poll and was surprised to see that BB10 is the most anticipated. Please view the link below and also cast your votes so that people can see the demand!!!!! This will help a great deal!!!!! While apple is dropping like a sack of hot potatoes RIMM is rising!!! Let's go January 30th!!!! Vote below!!!!

What 2013 smartphone are you looking forward to most? (Poll) | PhoneDog
    01-15-13 08:50 PM
    This had been linked to previously, as I remember voting in this poll. Glad to see BB10 is winning though.
    01-15-13 08:54 PM
    Hey guys, I'm always browsing the net for more RIM news as usual. I stumbled upon this poll and was surprised to see that BB10 is the most anticipated. Please view the link below and also cast your votes so that people can see the demand!!!!! This will help a great deal!!!!! While apple is dropping like a sack of hot potatoes RIMM is rising!!! Let's go January 30th!!!! Vote below!!!!

What 2013 smartphone are you looking forward to most? (Poll) | PhoneDog
    What's funny is this link was posted before and people from here were asked to vote... and you're reporting the results from that campaign...
    BlackberryTorcher likes this.
    01-15-13 08:54 PM
    Nice find. I think this is the year of RIM. I'm anxiously waiting for z10.
    01-15-13 08:56 PM
    What's funny is this link was posted before and people from here were asked to vote... and you're reporting the results from that campaign...
    Did anyone at Android Central, or the inumerable other droid blogs, do the same? I doubt that BB users were the ONLY ones encouraging like users to vote
    01-15-13 11:41 PM
    Did anyone at Android Central, or the inumerable other droid blogs, do the same? I doubt that BB users were the ONLY ones encouraging like users to vote
    i always wonder about these things. Obvious if the link gets posted on a fan forum the votes will shoot up and "skew" the results. In this case the poll was not posted on android central. Cant say about other forums though
    01-15-13 11:46 PM
    01-16-13 12:02 AM
    never heard of that one, looks like it compiles every known article mentioning android though lol
    hpjrt likes this.
    01-16-13 12:05 AM
    i always wonder about these things. Obvious if the link gets posted on a fan forum the votes will shoot up and "skew" the results. In this case the poll was not posted on android central. Cant say about other forums though
    Sure the numbers are skewed, they will continue to get skewed by every fan site! One poll goes this way the next that. Phone dog don't care. They care that it brought thousands of hits to there site. When a poll goes up, people are to inform others. One reason these sites have twitter and facebook links.
    So in the end when all the numbers wash out you can never say the polls are unfair. Their just polls, mostly ment to be entertainment.
    I would have thought that the numbers in the fan base would be the determining factor. Not here apparently.
    01-16-13 12:14 AM