Awesome video. Simply awesome! Thanks so much for putting it together. It brought a tear to my eye.
    01-24-13 08:10 PM
    Awesome video. Simply awesome! Thanks so much for putting it together. It brought a tear to my eye.
    That is what the video was intended for... Is great to know it got the effect on some of you.

Thanks for all the support. I'm taking down the video. It was a great experiment, I felt like I accomplished something for the community... Is a shame that non of the CB guys actually saw it, neither Bla1ze, Adam or Kevin, I wanted to share with them what it feels (from the community perspective) to be just a days from the big launch event...

It made it into 5 blogs at least:

Must Watch: BlackBerry 10 - The Greatest Comeback in Tech History! | The Gadget Masters
    BlackBerry 10 The Greatest Comeback in Tech History (Video) - N4BB
    BlackBerry 10 Fan Video Highlights “Greatest Comeback in Tech History” - BerryReview
    BlackBerry Fan Creates Video for BlackBerry 10 Calling It “Greatest Comeback in Tech History” | BlackBerry Empire
    Video: BlackBerry 10 The Greatest Comeback in Tech History | NerdBerry.net

Thanks again for the support.
    01-24-13 10:51 PM
    Rim should give you a free bb10 phone for this
    01-24-13 11:21 PM
    Well after a lot of internal debate (and some guilt over wasting this much money), alas, I cannot stand my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and will be heading back to Blackberry for a nice and small Z10 (although I do think 4.8" to 5") would be perfect screen wise. Although the size is a factor, my real complaints all have to do with operating system and software design. I have come to conclusion that Android is a toy. It's not made for business or people like myself that are extremely busy. Having no central hub killed me. Some notifications work one way, some another and some not at all. Get this, Facebook doesn't have a message count on the icon. You have to go find some cumbersome third party software just to see if you got a message. It was like going to back to the stone age after being used to the way Blackberry's work. Every program seems to work a different way. I had programs for weeks before I finally found the right combination of keys, gestures or buttons that might actually accomplish something. Who in the **** has that kind of time? Honestly, I just din't have the time to always delve into each program to figure out how it works. Even when I was using it for pleasure it was still irritating. I never did figure out how to shut down Spotify (without having force it down) and that program uses a lot of resources. All I can tell you is this. My first Blackberry OS was 5.0 and that kicks the crap out of Jelly Bean in terms of usability. I can only imagine how much better 10 will be. Great hardware on this Samsung, fast, smooth and beautiful (screen was too big to type effectively for me) but it was sweet to browse on. However, it doesn't matter how nice the hardware is, if the OS sucks, the experience will be a bad one. Now I am stuck with a toy phone good for movies and games but little else. Well, at least I am back home where I belong.
    01-24-13 11:30 PM
    Well after a lot of internal debate (and some guilt over wasting this much money), alas, I cannot stand my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and will be heading back to Blackberry for a nice and small Z10 (although I do think 4.8" to 5") would be perfect screen wise. Although the size is a factor, my real complaints all have to do with operating system and software design. I have come to conclusion that Android is a toy. It's not made for business or people like myself that are extremely busy. Having no central hub killed me. Some notifications work one way, some another and some not at all. Get this, Facebook doesn't have a message count on the icon. You have to go find some cumbersome third party software just to see if you got a message. It was like going to back to the stone age after being used to the way Blackberry's work. Every program seems to work a different way. I had programs for weeks before I finally found the right combination of keys, gestures or buttons that might actually accomplish something. Who in the **** has that kind of time? Honestly, I just din't have the time to always delve into each program to figure out how it works. Even when I was using it for pleasure it was still irritating. I never did figure out how to shut down Spotify (without having force it down) and that program uses a lot of resources. All I can tell you is this. My first Blackberry OS was 5.0 and that kicks the crap out of Jelly Bean in terms of usability. I can only imagine how much better 10 will be. Great hardware on this Samsung, fast, smooth and beautiful (screen was too big to type effectively for me) but it was sweet to browse on. However, it doesn't matter how nice the hardware is, if the OS sucks, the experience will be a bad one. Now I am stuck with a toy phone good for movies and games but little else. Well, at least I am back home where I belong.
    That is my story right there... I have a Galaxy S3 for work and a 9900 for personal use... God! How I need to switch them!
    01-25-13 04:36 AM
    Want to stand up and scream "bravo"!!! But I'm in work. Nice job.
    morpho4444 likes this.
    01-25-13 02:34 PM
    Enjoyed the video, well made on a rubbish movie making product (as far as I'm concerned)
    01-25-13 05:23 PM
    Enjoyed the video, well made on a rubbish movie making product (as far as I'm concerned)
    Can you blame me? I had movie maker or Sony Vegas to choose from, the laptop is from the company I work for, it does not handle A. Premiere or AVID for that matter ='(
    01-25-13 11:25 PM
33 12