Especially opening the hub with the "bottom to right" thumber. I like it so much that I find myself doing when changing apps, even though it's obviously faster to just "thumb up" to go to the open programs.

The "down from the top" thumber to open the settings is also strangely rewarding, but not nearly as enticing as thumbing left and right through icon screens for no good reason at all.

Yeah... BlackBerry 10 gestures, I like'em. Do you?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 12:07 AM
    I love the gestures. They're so intuitive and second nature after a while. One more reason to love BB10

Posted via CB10
    howards likes this.
    03-08-15 12:29 AM
    Haha yeah I do they are great, they are extremely rewarding. I love peeking at the hub to see if it's important, "just the tip " then I'll decide to dive right into it. The switching through messages is another favorite the right amount down or right and up to choose the previous message or next message o and not to mention how two fingers from the top to get your quick settings.

Posted via CB10
    Nick Maiorano1 likes this.
    03-08-15 12:33 AM
    Yes. Totally addictive.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 06:42 AM
    I love the gestures and own three BB10 devices. I look like a complete ***** when I use phones from other platforms now.

Posted via Classic
    03-08-15 09:46 AM
    Gestures are the heart of BB10. Love them!

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 11:35 AM
    Effective, efficient and intuitive gestures is why I prefer BB10 OS over iOS and Android gestures (and that stupid home or whatever you call it/ button).

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    thymaster likes this.
    03-08-15 11:44 AM
    Couldn't agree more with these comments. Love gestures, best part of BB10!!

Funny, but I remember at one time wondering how I would get around an OS without a home button. Now I can't stand to use any phone that has one.

Z30 / STA 100-3 / 10.2.1.3289
    thymaster likes this.
    03-08-15 12:30 PM
    The absolute best. I go bat **** crazy on my Samsung Tablet. If BlackBerry were to do another tablet with the capabilities of BlackBerry 10 I would buy it day 1.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport 10.3.1.2480
    03-08-15 12:43 PM
    Effective, efficient and intuitive gestures is why I prefer BB10 OS over iOS and Android gestures (and that stupid home or whatever you call it/ button).

"Dogs bark but the caravan moves on."
    It's not a home button, it a kill switch. It was quite popular in technology from a previous century.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 05:17 PM
    After using BB10 for a few months now. I can't go back to Samsung or any Android phones again because it feels so awkward now. I can't believe Android still have that 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen which is a waste of screen real estate.

The last time I helped my friends with his Samsung phone issue I kept naturally swiping up and didn't know I was doing it. My friend kept on asking me why I kept swiping up all the time. I told him it's just habits.
    03-08-15 05:54 PM
    No! Gestures are the devil's work! How dare BlackBerry change things from their 1999 OS! I'm going to some other company that has physical keyboards and trackpads!

/s

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 05:58 PM
    After using BB10 for a few months now. I can't go back to Samsung or any Android phones again because it feels so awkward now. I can't believe Android still have that 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen which is a waste of screen real estate.

The last time I helped my friends with his Samsung phone issue I kept naturally swiping up and didn't know I was doing it. My friend kept on asking me why I kept swiping up all the time. I told him it's just habits.
    Just habits, lol.

Tell him the real reason, "there are more advanced phones out there that do it differently"... ;-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-08-15 06:09 PM
    No! Gestures are the devil's work! How dare BlackBerry change things from their 1999 OS! I'm going to some other company that has physical keyboards and trackpads!

/s

Posted via CB10
    I like the keyboard and trackpad too. Had they not made it so enormous I would have gleefully picked up a Classic. Alas, my pocket and tiny man hands are happy enough with my Q10.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-15 06:41 PM
    Once you have used that Passport, you will never be happy with another device! The gestures, the keyboard, the whole experience is just amazing!

Posted via CB10
    thymaster and Prem WatsApp like this.
    03-08-15 06:48 PM
    Once you have used that Passport, you will never be happy with another device! The gestures, the keyboard, the whole experience is just amazing!

Posted via CB10
    That could well be the case... :-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-08-15 06:52 PM
    Haha, this is a very stubborn friend who always complain about his Samsung phone having all sorts of problems and keeps telling the world he wants the next Galaxy phone just because he thinks it's a fad to own a Samsung phone. He's been brainwashed and no matter how much I tell him that my Passport is the greatest phone ever he would still argue that Samsung phone look nicer.

Just habits, lol.

Tell him the real reason, "there are more advanced phones out there that do it differently"... ;-)

•   "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)   •
    Prem WatsApp likes this.
    03-09-15 04:06 AM
    Haha, this is a very stubborn friend who always complain about his Samsung phone having all sorts of problems and keeps telling the world he wants the next Galaxy phone just because he thinks it's a fad to own a Samsung phone. He's been brainwashed and no matter how much I tell him that my Passport is the greatest phone ever he would still argue that Samsung phone look nicer.
    It's like those dating profiles you will never read.

"Look nice, have issues..."

Who would write or admit that...? ;-)

03-09-15 05:07 AM
    I miss on the PlayBook when you could swipe from the top right corner to show the time. I don't get why they took that out.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 06:41 AM
    I miss on the PlayBook when you could swipe from the top right corner to show the time. I don't get why they took that out.

Posted via CB10
    Because all you do is swipe from the bottom a couple centimeters without lifting your thumb to accomplish this. This is also is easier as your thumb is already in the area typically and don't have to reposition your hand to peek the time.

CB10'n it....via da Z30
    03-09-15 07:09 AM