12-28-12 11:48 PM
60 123
tools
    Wow, that QWERTY does look quite nice (far right). Dang, and here I was so sure I've already made my decision. It might come down to me flipping a coin. lol.

I keep seeing the name "R-series" popping up here. What's that?
    A curve like phone.
    More details are here.
    12-25-12 10:57 AM
    Looks like the Htc cha cha
    12-26-12 02:32 AM
    As many other member here, i really don't know where to go.... touchscreen or keyboard.... Can't write on a screen, keyboard addict like everyone here, but a bit affraid that all the apps for the L-series will not coming on the QWERTY model.
    Maybe i'll learn more on 30th January.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    12-26-12 02:33 AM
    I do not like the Bold look device. Too rounded and the screen looks to be too small for touch use.
    It just looks outdated.

Its time for BB to shed the look that doesn't sell.

The Z10 will be my choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850
    12-26-12 06:52 AM
    Too many options my head will explode trying to pick which one to get
    12-27-12 04:01 AM
    I actually prefer the QWERTY to the far left over the X10. That straight keyboard is a huge mistake and they should have stuck with the Bold Keyboard. Hoping the far left device is a Curve and will be available soon. I'm going with an L, but my oldest son has been using Curves for years and sends about 5000 txts per month and has stated that he wants a phone with a keyboard.
    12-27-12 09:06 AM
    Those phones look exceptional to me!
    12-28-12 01:08 AM
    I have a 9800 and love my physical keyboard. Like you I just dont find glass keyboards as nice or practical to use. Under pressure situations where I have to get out fast,accurate messages I always resort to the default 9800. Have to see all 4 BB10 models and specs to make my final choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    12-28-12 01:23 AM
    Loved the first and the second one.
    12-28-12 02:05 AM
    As many other member here, i really don't know where to go.... touchscreen or keyboard.... Can't write on a screen, keyboard addict like everyone here, but a bit affraid that all the apps for the L-series will not coming on the QWERTY model.
    Maybe i'll learn more on 30th January.
    For me it's not so much whether the apps will be available for the N-series, as any of the major apps I really want I shouldn't need to worry about the keyboard. For me it's all about communication, both quick and accurate, and the keyboard almost always has won out for that. My concern, while app related, is more whether the apps will be properly coded to fit on the N-series screen, or if there will be significantly more scrolling or squishing done to make it work on the devices with the dedicated keyboard.

The primary features for communication on either device (the superior keyboard be it physical or touch, the forward facing camera, etcetera) are there and will suit my personal needs... it's just a question of whether I can really get used to the touch-screen keyboard and enjoy the benefits it brings with larger screen real-estate, or if the apps will function 100% properly on the square-ratio screen on the physical keyboard devices.
    12-28-12 11:48 PM
60 123