We should be happy if we get Android 7 at all, never mind whether or not BB10 will be declared EOL. I can't say my expectations are very high particularly now that Mercury is cancelled and the hardware division is winding down completely by Feb 2017. Once that happens all bets are off as far as support goes.
    11-06-16 12:15 PM
    with Z30 i've got 1-2 bars few times but i was unable to text or call
    Z10 had 3 bars and 3g
    11-06-16 12:15 PM
    We should be happy if we get Android 7 at all, never mind whether or not BB10 will be declared EOL. I can't say my expectations are very high particularly now that Mercury is cancelled and the hardware division is winding down completely by Feb 2017. Once that happens all bets are off as far as support goes.
    Hey what!! The Mercury got cancelled? Well looks like the Priv Will be mi New boy

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 12:18 PM
    People would stop asking status of 10.3.3...
    No. No they won't.

Blackberry Poptart SE - Cricket Wireless
    11-06-16 12:52 PM
    That's interesting since a cell tower won't emit a signal above 10,000 feet. So how is this possible?

BlackBerry 10 End of Life announcement when Android Nougat releases (Opinion)-25103267.jpeg

11-06-16 12:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	25103267.jpeg 
Views:	210 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	411485

Lol. Beyond ridiculous.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    11-06-16 01:03 PM
    from NY to LA ,only for few minutes ,about 2hrs before arriving to LAX
    A few minutes is different than saying you got signal and were making calls from New York to LA the entire time at 30K feet like you originally said.
    11-06-16 01:05 PM
    A few minutes is different than saying you got signal and were making calls from New York to LA the entire time at 30K feet like you originally said.
    i never said all the way
    11-06-16 01:18 PM
    i never said all the way
    You just conveniently left out the "for a few minutes part." Saying "I had service on my Z10 at 30K feet from New York to LA and was calling and texting" without the "For a few minutes" statement is a little misleading, not to mention meaningless.
    Last edited by donnation; 11-06-16 at 02:58 PM.
    11-06-16 02:10 PM
    Paragraphs would have helped greatly with legibility. This is a tough piece to chew thru... :-D

�   "BB10 dead?" - "Let's dance the Danse MacaBBRY! ... or is it..?" ;-D   �
    11-06-16 02:53 PM
    I sat next to Bigfoot on an airplane once. He has a Z30 and was talking to Sasquatch all the way from Philly to San Fran. True story.
    donnation likes this.
    11-06-16 03:40 PM
    I sat next to Bigfoot on an airplane once. He has a Z30 and was talking to Sasquatch all the way from Philly to San Fran. True story.
    LOL, That's nothing. My Passport got a signal when I was tunneling to the center of the earth. I reached the core and made several phone calls and texted my family. The power of the Paratek.
    11-06-16 03:47 PM
    in the luggage department ?
    11-06-16 03:48 PM
    , I Will keep using them, but at least officially, sadly it Will become EOL, post your thoughts about this theory please
    Posted via CB10
    You're not seeing the BIGGER picture. THE DIGITAL MICROCHIP IMPLANT is already happening. If a certain group has their way, starting as soon as 2017, all newborn babies will have a microchip implant. But, uses of this chip are endless. Programming it to open a door lock to checking your voicemail to answering a call to big brother accessing your every move... It's not a thing that might happen in the future! It's in the final testing stages and many have already had a chip of some sort implanted in their body.

I've mentioned the digital chip implant here at CB for several years and not one person has ever replied about it. You've all been so mesmerized by this handheld mobile toy....
    You've got two platforms that run things that you can't "seem" to get to work together. It should be obvious that if we can already cross-platform, then we already have the ability to, well... cross-platform!!

Personally, I wouldn't get too attached to your handheld mobile device, because just as people have been saying that BB10 is dead
    (for the past 2 1/2 years) you can say the mobile device is already dead. It's not a theory! It's not an opinion! While you've been arguing the finer points of the mobile device such as what to name it and what color you want to see it in, THE DIGITAL MICROCHIP IMPLANT is real.
    Just do a doodle and read it for yourself.

We already know that computerized robots (while in the very infant stages) already have the ability to self evolve.
    You want to debate something... debate about the best place to hide before the machines find you.
    11-06-16 05:57 PM
    You're not seeing the BIGGER picture. THE DIGITAL MICROCHIP IMPLANT is already happening.
    BlackBerry 10 End of Life announcement when Android Nougat releases (Opinion)-futurama_killer_app.png
    11-06-16 07:24 PM
    i.The way i see it US and Canadian gov will pay Blackberry whatever it takes just to secure their communication and not consumers like they did with Detroit auto makers.
    you over estimated Canadian Gov. they never Pay... not nortel, not BB, on the controrary, Aevo Aero story still send chill across engineering force...
    However, betting Droid may not be a smart move. Google ran into big trouble in EU about OS antitrust... BB10 could benefit if not too late... (as option play at least... It could be "I feel lucky" if market properly).
    As for playbook, it was too early for the 4G and not ready at carrier level, support not there from carrier.. IMHO.. different animal... should not be compare here... (check release date and compare to the Canadian and US carrier network 4G readiness... video chat using wifi didn't contribute carrier anything, but show the defficiency can capacity... wifi hot spot at time are limited... however, video chat was widely used in South America using playbook, even today...). EOL? you sure can use it (except BIS BBOS unit) as deisgn intend. But not support - Cuba still got 60's vintage car running well beyond their prime, sure you can use Z10..if you set your mind into it. Support? pay 5.00 per month, like the BBOS, you might get Chen's attention...
    11-06-16 07:29 PM
    That's interesting since a cell tower won't emit a signal above 10,000 feet. So how is this possible?
    First of all: There's no such thing as impossible. It's just a matter of figuring out how!
    If you haven't heard the latest news, the one that has been circulating for the past 60 or so years, the news that has itself told you that corporations and big money that own the corporations also own the media,then you'll be surprised to know that those controlling the media also control what they want you to know or believe.
    While I Do believe that you believe your statement, unless you have the documents that they won't let you see, to prove otherwise, you can still answer your own question by reading up on a bit of past history that is public knowledge how you've been deceived many times over by a higher power yet still are in denial to believe that what you call your governing body is The largest and most powerful Terrorist Organization on the planet. And if that doesn't get your attention... consider that Trump said on live TV that he will add 82 Billion dollars to the military budget while saying: "we have all these nuclear bombs just sitting there. " We have 'em... why don't we use 'em.

The fact the the American people just believe what they choose to believe and are too lazy to actually follow up on things is exactly what has brought you to this crossroads and if you've been paying attention then you know your god isn't going to help you.

No matter where you stand right now... in two days, the world as you've known it, will forever be changed.

Then, maybe you'll finally see how petty everything else is in comparison.
    11-06-16 09:16 PM
    Every time I visit the Play Store to look to see if BlackBerry Hub+ Services is finally available for my Lollipop tablet, I'm reminded of BlackBerry Blend, currently busted on *all* tablets (Android and iOS, alike), yet *no where* on the app description page does it say it's been End-of-Life'ed. It still lists "what's new" features.

BlackBerry, please update the page and take ownership of ending support so that people can stop wasting their time downloading it only to find it doesn't work anymore!
    11-07-16 01:32 AM
    First of all: There's no such thing as impossible. It's just a matter of figuring out how!
    If you haven't heard the latest news, the one that has been circulating for the past 60 or so years, the news that has itself told you that corporations and big money that own the corporations also own the media,then you'll be surprised to know that those controlling the media also control what they want you to know or believe.
    While I Do believe that you believe your statement, unless you have the documents that they won't let you see, to prove otherwise, you can still answer your own question by reading up on a bit of past history that is public knowledge how you've been deceived many times over by a higher power yet still are in denial to believe that what you call your governing body is The largest and most powerful Terrorist Organization on the planet. And if that doesn't get your attention... consider that Trump said on live TV that he will add 82 Billion dollars to the military budget while saying: "we have all these nuclear bombs just sitting there. " We have 'em... why don't we use 'em.

The fact the the American people just believe what they choose to believe and are too lazy to actually follow up on things is exactly what has brought you to this crossroads and if you've been paying attention then you know your god isn't going to help you.

No matter where you stand right now... in two days, the world as you've known it, will forever be changed.

Then, maybe you'll finally see how petty everything else is in comparison.
    Thanks!
    11-07-16 05:04 AM
    And it had 10.3.3 too didn't it?

11-07-16 05:19 AM
    Getting out of the hardware business ... launching the DTEK60 ... boy this is sure one messed up company ... talk about mixed messages / utter confusion ... you'd think the people who run it are running around like headless chickens.
    11-07-16 05:40 AM
    Getting out of the hardware business ... launching the DTEK60 ... boy this is sure one messed up company ... talk about mixed messages / utter confusion ... you'd think the people who run it are running around like headless chickens.
    Sounds like September 2013 and the launch of Z30 while putting the company up for sale. Nothing strange here. Just business as usual and consistency.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    11-07-16 06:50 AM
    Thanks!

You're very welcome!!

By the way, did i mention, there is no hope! It's just good to be reminded every once in awhile!!
    11-07-16 07:09 AM
    That's the problem with a company that is going down.... can't stop planning for the future (contracting to make new phones - that was done way back 1st of the year), but at some point you have to make the hard decision to stop throwing away money (think continuing poor sales of the PRIV and maybe even DTEK50 were the tipping point).

DTEK60 is just a loose end... hopefully they won't even have to write off another $100 Million to get rid of it and the remaining DTEK50 stock.
    JeepBB and anon(3732391) like this.
    11-07-16 11:53 AM
    According to the dictionary hidden within The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, what you described could only be that of Earth's Higher Intelligence and the nature of humans. Makes ya proud, doesn't it???
    11-07-16 06:12 PM
77 1234