‎Hello everybody,

I am glad BlackBerry will now allow other MDMs to have access to t‎he BlackBerry 10 devices, not because it will offer more freedom to them, but it will show them they got no choice but BES 10 in the end if they need a secure platform!

BlackBerry 10 along with BES 10 are the best and most secure combination, it's that way and it's not a choice for a business that needs to keep secure. Heart Bleed has attacked the whole internet just few weeks ago, and everyone went crazy about it but BlackBerry 10 devices and BES were not affected, BlackBerry didn't even need to work on fixing anything not prior to the incidence or even after it.

After it was posted here on CB that BlackBerry will allow other MDMs to have access to BlackBerry 10 devices I kept looking on Google on how good the other MDMs are, and if they are even close in security till I came to an interview on another BlackBerry website with one of the BlackBerry security team members in BlackBerry Middle East, in this interview he explained how BlackBerry focused on every part of the OS while building it leaving no hole for any malware.

I was planning to summarize the interview here but I just can't, it's too long and every single word is really important and shows how good BlackBerry is!

Interview link: ‎BlackBerry, Enterprises and Security: Interview with Mr. Nader Henein from BlackBerry Middle East - BerryVerse.com - The 1st BlackBerry Universal Community

As a final note to enterprises, having BlackBerry along with BES is not a choice, it's a must if you need to keep secure! No other security firm thinks the same advanced way BlackBerry does and that's what makes BlackBerry the best!
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    05-16-14 12:30 PM
    Unfortunately many more businesses, corporations and government agencies are adopting the "secure enough" model. Tight security is not as much of a critical factor in mobile fleet decisions.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-16-14 12:34 PM
    Unfortunately many more businesses, corporations and government agencies are adopting the "secure enough" model. Tight security is not as much of a critical factor in mobile fleet decisions.
    That's unfortunately true, and even though they get struck by a new vulnerability every now and then they still are not bothered to go for BlackBerry.
    05-17-14 03:27 PM