Off the bat, I love what the developers are doing with the latest build. Intelligent Assistant make sense and I'd love it on all my touch centric devices. I just bought a Q10 and love using the keyboard to get things done, even faster than before.

I'm double fisting a Q10 for work and a Z10 for home and my browser experience seriously competes with Macintosh's Safari or Google's Chrome, I use most online services through it and can't quite understand the "app gap" as most of the charts on Android or iOS are games or native on Blackberry, Skype was late to the party and anything that must be an app is available on the Amazon Appstore or via a quick Google search if I feel brave.

Blackberry is sitting on gold and the other mature and badly designed and then copied user interfaces only have a limited life before people get clever to better ways of getting things done. agree?
    pttptppt and KDB84 like this.
    05-29-14 02:07 PM
    Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream.
    05-29-14 02:30 PM
    Blackberry is sitting on gold and the other mature and badly designed and then copied user interfaces only have a limited life before people get clever to better ways of getting things done. agree?
    To say BBRY is "sitting on gold" might be a bit of a stretch but I do agree that from what we have seen of 10.3 beta, the company is definitely moving in the right direction. I do not expect BBRY to take away customers from the other platforms in masses, but I do believe it is more than capable of holding its own against the competition.

Consider also that BBRY's negative perception among consumers is not going to go away overnight. Unfortunately, the average user preference seems to be for a combination of gimmicks and apps. Being able to run a good number of Android apps is a huge bonus, however, BBRY still have to come up with a "wow" factor that catches attention without its phones becoming toys. Quite the challenge and it will be interesting to see how the OS continues to develop and what new experiences (across multiple sectors) await con/prosumers.
    05-29-14 02:39 PM