Would be nice, but I'm a little doubtful!
    01-20-14 08:30 PM
    Damn I get the feeling us 'Mericans are gonna get left out again.

Posted via CB10
    earlym and mph14205 like this.
    01-20-14 08:36 PM
    Carriers will release in February? American carriers will release 10.2 at this date LOOOL

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:38 PM
    I wonder what other features will be included compared to 1925?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 08:48 PM
    I wonder what other features will be included compared to 1925?

Posted via CB10
    None. Is what it is.
    01-20-14 09:04 PM
    Interesting
    01-20-14 09:09 PM
    None. Is what it is.
    They had mentioned Google services accessibility and I don't have that in 1925? Or do I? If I do than I'm terribly disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:16 PM
    They had mentioned Google services accessibility and I don't have that in 1925? Or do I? If I do than I'm terribly disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Who told you that? BlackBerry has only ever said APK installation, not Google services. You fell victim to BS.
    Christian Brunette likes this.
    01-20-14 09:17 PM
    Who told you that? BlackBerry has only ever said APK installation, not Google services. You fell victim to BS.
    I think its more of a thought they had which leaked and turned into a rumour which we all thought was coming but was a idea.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:22 PM
    I think its more of a thought they had which leaked and turned into a rumour which we all thought was coming but was a idea.

Posted via CB10
    This is why I hate rumors for better or worse. People take them to heart and run with it. Then when it doesn't happen, disappointment and anger sets in. I mean, I get it.. rumors are a big part of how things work and even I contribute to them but I wish people would take them at face value. A rumor is a rumor, fact is a fact.
    01-20-14 09:24 PM
    This is why I hate rumors for better or worse. People take them to heart and run with it. Then when it doesn't happen, disappointment and anger sets in. I mean, I get it.. rumors are a big part of how things work but I wish people would take them at face value.
    Or just think logically or see the bigger picture... BlackBerry isn't going to be a 'Black Phone'. They have there own OS they don't want to be a android wannabe.

Android was only a backup plan if cascades didn't pick up as they wanted it to pick up, which is what's now.. They won't make it into a full on android emulator, I was sceptical of that rumour.

But they only time will tell... Can never know if they actually went with that idea unless there's hardass evidence from somewhere... only place we can get that from is a new OS leak LOL.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:31 PM
    It's good to see that Telstra has received the "update" and currently is testing the 10.2.1, that means it will reach Australia by somewhere in Feb i think.. but i have some belief in there..

but i have the voda UK & M1 SGP sims available here, so i don't have to wait for Telstra if i can't wait that long :P
    01-20-14 09:33 PM
    Wait it's too early for April Fools !

Q10 & 9900 on Bell Mobility
    01-20-14 09:38 PM
    Hmm, well that's the ****s, was looking forward to that, their just falling behind again as far as I'm concerned.
    What's the point of being able to dl all these apps to your phone and only be able to use them half ***? Their doing things backwards. Build it so you can run apks greater than or equal to android and then let her loose into the wild. No?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:49 PM
    Damn I get the feeling us 'Mericans are gonna get left out again.

Posted via CB10
    Not this 'Merican. I put all my fears aside and installed the leak on Friday. It is glorious! I wish I would have done it ages ago.
    01-20-14 09:55 PM
    Canadian carriers are generally wayyy better at rolling out updates.
    Which implies they will be releasing it tomorrow! Yeah!
    01-20-14 09:57 PM
    Awesome if it comes true. Just in time for me to showcase it to my friends for superbowl party. Lol

Sent from the best touch keyboard, the Z.
    01-20-14 10:15 PM
    Hmm, well that's the ****s, was looking forward to that, their just falling behind again as far as I'm concerned.
    What's the point of being able to dl all these apps to your phone and only be able to use them half ***? Their doing things backwards. Build it so you can run apks greater than or equal to android and then let her loose into the wild. No?

Posted via CB10
    It would make BlackBerry 10 irrelevant then? Might as well get an android :/ The Android emulator was only made as a backup plan if cascades wasn't picking up. If I was them I wouldn't make my companies goal to make my backup plan better... I would try get people to adopt the cascades platform. We don't want everyone that owns a blackberry to become dependant on the Android emulator and platform.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 10:15 PM
    Yaaawwwnn... wake me up once 10.3 is released(i am already on leaked 10.2.1)
    01-20-14 10:30 PM
    Blaze what's that box you have in this message

And as I already mentioned..

Don't let the cheering start yet, especially if you live in the U.S. Need an example? Telstra seemingly disagrees with the date as well. It's one thing for BlackBerry to say it's official, it's another to actually get it. Sadly.

Attachment 240294
    01-20-14 10:39 PM
    It would make BlackBerry 10 irrelevant then? Might as well get an android :/ The Android emulator was only made as a backup plan if cascades wasn't picking up. If I was them I wouldn't make my companies goal to make my backup plan better... I would try get people to adopt the cascades platform. We don't want everyone that owns a blackberry to become dependant on the Android emulator and platform.

Posted via CB10
    It's BB10 that differentiates us from android. So what if we can run android apps? iPhone can run the same apps as android can, so why not buy and Android over an iPhone or an iPhone over an android? Thats more or less what your saying. Some apps are made for all 3 platforms, so why buy any one of them? I don't understand what the point is that your making. If BB10 was android based then this would make sense but it's not.

Obviously cascades has only made a dent in the devs eyes. Maybe it's BlackBerry marketing? Maybe it's there management which they have been totally rebuilding, I don't know, but it doesn't seem to be helping developers adopt cascades. So I'm my eyes, this "back up plan" is really what will help BlackBerry get back on its feet. Consumers want apps now, they don't want it "coming soon" or possibly when the market share grows.. things need to be done to get other things moving or at least that's how I see it?

But anyways, sorry to get off topic. I'll be happy to get the update!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 10:41 PM
    Meh.....Timely releases via US carriers do not exist.
    saxxman likes this.
    01-20-14 10:42 PM
    And as I already mentioned..

Don't let the cheering start yet, especially if you live in the U.S. Need an example? Telstra seemingly disagrees with the date as well. It's one thing for BlackBerry to say it's official, it's another to actually get it. Sadly.

Attachment 240294
    What's the dates about?

Nvm saw it

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    01-20-14 10:42 PM
    What's the dates about?

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    Yeah, helps if I actually include what it means huh? lol.

BlackBerry 10.2.1 Rollout Begins January 28th [Rumour]-screen-shot-2014-01-21-12.45.58-am.jpg
    SirJes likes this.
    01-20-14 10:46 PM
    Ok so what it's saying is, that if testing for technical approval is finished by the 24th of feb, it should start deploying by 10th of march...will this is going to **** some people off lol, not me though.

something newer is probably on the horizon.
    saxxman likes this.
    01-20-14 10:51 PM
174 1234 ...