Talk about a ton of addicts not getting there daily dosage of blackberry anymore. Im willing to bet there will be quite a few that will be getting a personal one to take the place of there work provided BB. I wonder which models they were using?

Heres the article

Orlando Sentinel - Sink: BlackBerries? We don't need no stinkin' BlackBerries! by Aaron Deslatte
    09-03-09 12:52 PM
    Talk about a ton of addicts not getting there daily dosage of blackberry anymore. Im willing to bet there will be quite a few that will be getting a personal one to take the place of there work provided BB. I wonder which models they were using?

Heres the article

Orlando Sentinel - Sink: BlackBerries? We don't need no stinkin' BlackBerries! by Aaron Deslatte

LOL that sucks. I wish my work provided me with one!

09-03-09 12:59 PM
    LOL that sucks. I wish my work provided me with one!

All we get at work is stupid nextel phones. So I just carry around my BB and my nextel.
    09-03-09 01:00 PM
    Wow that sucks um who wants to bet the people did actually care about giving up their bb haha. guarantee they go get there own though.
    09-03-09 01:35 PM
    work provides me a number, i provided the BB from VZW, just activated it on USCC. Its rocking
    09-03-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD